Something vdifferent.

BaconShelf

Instead of complaining about true skill and MLG, why don't we see what the casual players actually want because it seems that only the MLG players get heard.

I for one, would love some forged maps on the BTB playlist, and the return of assault. Also, a classic playlist; a classic big team where weapons are on map with no ordanance and 4v4 classic.

Gametypes that be put in.(gametypes can be put in after release)

Assault

Race

Infection(separate to flood)

Anyway, I think the rest of people who don't complain about the same things should get their voice heard for once.

Instead of complaining about true skill and MLG, why don't we see what the casual players actually want because it seems that only the MLG players get heard.

I for one, would love some forged maps on the BTB playlist, and the return of assault. Also, a classic playlist; a classic big team where weapons are on map with no ordanance and 4v4 classic.

Gametypes that be put in.(gametypes can be put in after release)

Assault

Race

Infection(separate to flood)

Anyway, I think the rest of people who don't complain about the same things should get their voice heard for once.

Lolwut?

MLG players never get heard, we wanted small competitive maps in the first map pack *Releases big maps*

They had MLG pros test the game and they gave changes, nothing changed.

They don't listen to the MLG players or the competitive side at all, hence why most of them don't like the game.

• Like 1

Playlist and features have all been discussed, I have mentioned and seen mentioned all the things in your post, I have no interest in MLG and that goes for most of this here community.

The classic playlists would be awsome, big team objective would be great, multiteam, ranked and social playlists, true skill ranking system, and many many other additions have been asked for.

The truth is 343 are so far behind they cannot even listen if they wanted to, I mean they are still finishing things that were meant to be part of the game from the very start. I would love many new additions but let them fix the issues with what is currently in the game first. I ask for many of the things you describe as MLG player requests even though I am not one and could not care if MLG went the way of the dinosaurs.. at the end of the day too much computer games = no real life lol.

I honestly hope they don't do custom BTBs, There is not really a forge map with enough space for a natural BTB map except maybe Impact. Otherwise you would have to play on 100% forged BTB maps which would be almost too ugly to play on.

• 1 month later...