Crazy Grunt's Riddle Challenge (Round 4)

Vaulting♥Frog

Well, this was unexpected. Get tactical Marines!

Five armies battled each other,

A newborn Alliance, a fading one, and a Legion;

They fought for the destiny of the galaxy,

And all its life.

The Newborn tried to stop them, but they were weak,

And gods must be strong.

Suddenly, ancient enemies turned into friends,

But when the Voice was silenced,

They started their fight again.

This is kinda easy.

i'd have to guess the big covenant/human war throughout halo 1, 2, 3, and 4. and what i mean is when the humans and covenant fight each other, then find halo and the flood, then halo 2 and the brutes betray the elites and they join the humans, then halo 3 when you work with the flood for a bit and kill truth then in halo 4 when you wake up the didact and the elites are against you and join him

I'm not sure if I'm correct but I'd say the temporaly alliance with the Flood and the death of the Prophet of Truth?

EDIT: I will probably won't respond until Sunday because I'll be on vacation, so if I'm right then you must wait :/

Edited by EliteISnIp3r

the great journey? i might need another hint if this is wrong

Nope.

The Human-Covenant War?

You nedd to be more specific.

or the history of the covenant

^same

I'm not sure if I'm correct but I'd say the temporaly alliance with the Flood and the death of the Prophet of Truth?

EDIT: I will probably won't respond until Sunday because I'll be on vacation, so if I'm right then you must wait :/

You need to give me the name of the event.

It has a name, you can find it on Halopedia.

oh wait the thursday war (which is what ONI called it) or what the covenant called it the sanghelios civil war, when the arbiter was killed by jul madama

Wrong. Far away. And you might have to read that book again, because you know...that never happens :P

Wrong. Far away. And you might have to read that book again, because you know...that never happens :P

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh comon!!!!!!!!! actually my friend just so happened to be telling me about the book because he just finished it. so i never read it. only book I've read is fall of reach which i have. but it hit me and i thought for sure this was right

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh comon!!!!!!!!! actually my friend just so happened to be telling me about the book because he just finished it. so i never read it. only book I've read is fall of reach which i have. but it hit me and i thought for sure this was right

Then tell your friend he must read that book again :D

Battle of the Citadel.

Bibbidy bobbidy BAM!

SternuS - 7

Church - 6

JI1223 X - 3

Axlilus Prime - 2

Frogger24 - 2

SpartanKIL - 1

The Director - 1

• Like 1