Inherant hate in people

Destroyaaa

Clearly this is quite off topic, but I need to know why so many people just love to hate? The most current example of this is Ray Lewis.(NFL player for the Baltimore Ravens) Right when the Ravens make it to the super Bowl, everyone brings up his past, and how he possibly murdered 2 men and then they insult how religious he is. And then this Deer antler spray story comes out, with people accusing him of using PED's. Oh and then they talk about how he has 6 kids with 4 wives. People dig into this man's whole life, but have you even had a conversation with him? No. Everything you know about him is from an outside perspective.

Sure he probably was hanging out with the wrong people on that night in 2000, but look at the man he is now. The ultimate leader who just inspired his team to win a super bowl. He has come a long way from what he was in 2000. What is the point of trying to bring someone down? Is it so you feel better about yourself? I just dont get it.

What someone should do is find out a bunch of bad things about media folks and post it online. That'd shut them up. Then the rest of the world would have to go on word of mouth.

This wouldn't solve the issue, but I can understand wanting to do that sometimes, to show them how much it actually hurts for private lives to be made public like that.