Create an Armor Ability

Captain Lasky

So, I have been wanting 343 to make a whole bunch of new Armor Abilities. I just want to know your ideas for own AA!!

For me, I would want to have an AA that could give you a Sniper rifle damage boost for 1 shot, taking 30 seconds to recharge. Or, for more defensive players, an auto sentry that ACTUALLY works. The sentry in H4 was only good in campaign on Easy. It took 3 shots with a br to destroy. it sucked.

anyways, your guys ideas?

A cool armour ability could be that once activated, in a certain area around where its activated would completely wipe out other AAs. Jet packs, Hardlight, turrets? Can't be used. This affects team and enemies.

Promethean teleport- ability to utilise Slipspace and phase round the map. Only within a certain range and maximum twice before a lengthy recharge, this leaves your shields down for balancing.

Jackal shield- essentially a Hardlight shield that can be used while using a one handed weapon. Possible replacement for the Hardlight should it be removed.

Night vision- A mode similar to VISR or night vision off reach- highlights enemies in a short distance red, weapons blue, objectives yellow and allies green. Makes screen hazy green for better opticals. Possible replacement for Promethean vision.

Barricade- another new design- creates a temporary Hardlight barricade parallel to the user. Arrow facing forward-

Player. Shield

->. |

Can be shot down.

Radar jammer- think of reaches camo effect without camo. Or completely turns off radar.

Radar enhancer- allows user to see enemies, moving or still on radar for a few seconds.

Flare- blinds people's screens for a few seconds with white like the equipment from halo 3.

Edit thrusters to give a jump boost

Face Hardlight shield down to block fall damage

A single-directional pulse wave AA that deflects and forces backwards grenades, smaller vehicles, debris, and even other players would be awesome. The pulse doesn't lift people up, so there wouldn't be any problems of people trolling their teammates by pushing them off maps. When in use, the user is immobile. There could be one use per charge and a ten second recharge. It would be good for avoiding grenades, stopping sword charges, preventing Ghost splatters, and splattering unsuspecting enemy with crates and unused vehicles.

I want a rotating harlight shield made up of many small octoganal shapes. Kinda like a bubble shield, but only broken up into it's pieces. Each piece takes damage equivalent to what the OS recieves, but you would have a ton of them. I would want it to operate like the bubble shield in the way that Delta used it in RvB. Make the user confined to it while using it, dissalowing players to enter it, but allowing the user to shoot out of small openings.

Swap: Swaps player color to opponents and puts fake teammate icon over your head visible to opponents. This way you can secretly attack opponents while thinking you are on their team, But it lasts 15 seconds, If they check scoreboard you're still on your own team and they quickly find out once you kill them. (There is an extra player on their team xD)

Clone: Creates a double of you that imitates your actions. (ex. If you shoot an enemy your clone will shoot him too, doubling the firepower) BUT, if your clone dies, YOU will die!

Faker: Fakes your death in a way that when some one supposedly "kills" you, you fall on the floor until you press X (5 seconds max) then you get back up and take your revenge.

Ghost: Enables you to walk trough solid objects like a Warthog or a thin wall. It could be useful for escapes, but it has a slow recharge time.

Anti-gravity field: FUS-RO-DAH!!!

• Like 1