Halo: Reach

Mbulet

Quite a while ago, uncaged and pinnacle were removed from the available maps for swat in halo: reach. Since the reach community has diminished severly as a result of halo 4's release and only a few dedicated reach fans still enjoy the game, I propose that uncaged and pinnacle be re-introduced to the swat playlist.

They would have to be redone in order to fit into Halo 4. I am sure that there is some forger out there who could recreate them so people could play them in custom games however I dont see those two maps being added in just as they are. More importantly I dont see them being added in at all unless they are part of a DLC map pack.

So like I said, your best possibility would be to find some forger out there who could recreate those maps for you. We have some excelent forgers here on these forums actually. Just ask around in any of the forge sections.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can't say I agree. I play almost all Swat, with a little bit of infection and other various gametypes here and there, and I HATED Pinnacle and Uncaged. Even more so than Powerhouse. Pinnacle gives you a full vantage point of the map almost from one area, and uncaged you can just sit in one spot and have a full uphill advantage, or camp from some of the most nooby corners in the game. Uncaged is okay for snipers, but not for swat imo.

you are right. a few rimes i played with my friends online the "good ones" always got up on all of the high ground vantage points and just nailed me and other friends like right as we respond. but i loved pinnacle. i never sniped with the magnum though on that map in infection