Drop shock spartans...

Delpen9

Everyone knows and loves those ODST's or Ordnance Drop Shock Troopers but what if instead of continuing the ODST program (which I haven't seen in Halo 4) they just developed it for spartan use, therefor, making the technology more beneficial. Now that it seems that Spartans are no longer a valuable resource they could begin doing daring operations with their Spartans. You could call these Spartans Drop Shocks, Hell Divers, or whatever name you guys can come up with.

This could be placed in War games;invasion, firefight, spartan ops, and possibly even custom games!

Um.. I have to bring something up here.

Spartans are uber Hell Jumpers. Seriously.. Their armor is incredibly expensive and high tech. Hell Jumpers still exist. They're like the medium between Marines and Spartans, taking on high risk missions that aren't worth Spartan deployment.

Um.. I have to bring something up here.

Spartans are uber Hell Jumpers. Seriously.. Their armor is incredibly expensive and high tech. Hell Jumpers still exist. They're like the medium between Marines and Spartans, taking on high risk missions that aren't worth Spartan deployment.

I wasn't talking about which tasks they perform nor did I say they didn't exist. I stated that I didn't see any in Halo 4 (Which is because the infinity is home to the spartan 4 program). There isn't a reason which I have noticed that Spartans can't deploy through an ordnance system as well. Also, I was a little daring stating to drop the ODST program and I understand the reasoning behind why they exist but who said there can't be an adaptation from the ODST program making a hell jumper Spartan. Who said there can't be a MEDIAN between a Spartan and an ODST.

Erm... what now?

No, not now, but maybe within the next 600 years.(sarcasm, to be smarty about it)