Ruin a Wish!

IceMan

Granted, you now own one living pelican with an extra long beak that makes all the other pelicans jealous, and you now live your life hating yourself for not being more specific on what kind of pelican you meant!

I wish i was spider-man!

moas arent even related to pelicans besides the fact that they r birds

I guess I'm the only one that seen the humor in that.

wish granted, but you and your house are covered in perminant cyro freeze and you never move again.

I wish I had my own Halo ring.

Wish granted, but instead of a flood containment facility it's a nyan cat containment facility and they escape and take over the galaxy. NYAN CATS EVERYWHERE!!!

I wish I had been the one to invent toilet paper.

Wish granted, but instead of a flood containment facility it's a nyan cat containment facility and they escape and take over the galaxy. NYAN CATS EVERYWHERE!!!

I wish I had been the one to invent toilet paper.

Wish granted. Congrats. People, like yourself, have been using plants for years now to wipe their rears. The reason you invented toilet paper: that was poison oak.

I wish I the ability to put my hand in my pocket and always pull out the exact amount of cash I needed for any situation.

Wish granted, but very soon the US government finds out, captures you, gives you a drug that makes you immortal, and makes you pull money out of your pocket for an eternity to solve the debt crisis.

I wish I could teleport anywhere I wanted at any time.

You find convincing evidence that aliens exist! Governments of the world begin to research space age technology banding together to bring us to the technology age of the Halo Universe! Hooray!!!

Unfortunately the timing of your discovery is all wrong, which brings about us discovering the flood earlier that expected. Master Chief is not yet born and the flood destroys all life and the galaxy and we are all screwed. Way to go with the alien discovery!

I wish I knew exactly when and how I am going to die.

Wish granted, but when you wished that, Death himself has to make a special trip from the after life just to tell. This frustrates him, being the busy guy that he is on top of having a crappy day, and he decides to go ahead and take you now due to the fact that he doesn't feel like making a second trip.

I wish I had a taco.

I'm here. (Deep voice) Fear me!

Btw, I can live with this:

You reach the rank of Inheritor but your real face is doomed for all eternity to have a haunted helmet on it. Females run away from you, jobs dry up you end up living in a dumpster for the rest of your life.

Equip ^that^ with red flame irl, then take a chain and wrap it around my torso, I'd be Ghost Rider. So, that is my new wish. Minus the chicks part, that sucks...

Ima just use yours.

I wish I had a better comeback for that...

Wish granted, you come up with the greatest comeback of all comebacks. It's such a mind blowingly great comeback that even God gets jealous and decides to strike you down with a bolt of lightening.

I wish I had a pet Grunt.

• Like 1

Wish granted. You name him pickles. Nothing bad happens, because your pet grunt is awesome. However, you die in an accident a week later in a completely unrelated event.

I wish this wish wouldn't end in ME dying.

you dont die but then you fall down a dried up well and no one ever finds you but you live forever, alone.

I wish i liked chinese food (and dont end in me getting fat)