Derp Moments XD

Noxus

We all have had our derp moments. For those of you who may not know what "derp moment" is, it's basically a moment where you did something dumb weather it was intentional or not. So, if you feel comfortable, share one of your derp moments. Just keep it appropriate please.

I'll share one myself:

A couple summers ago, I was at the beach with my dad. I had just texted a friend of mine and put my phone in one of the pockets of my baithing suit. After about ten or so minutes, I decided to go swim in the water. So I ran in and started swimming. After about a minute, I feel something heavy in my pocket. I thought it was a rock and pulled it out.... it was my phone. I went back to shore and told NY dad. Of course he laughed but not in a mean way. Looking back on the whole thing, I too find that a bit funny. XD

ok heres mine i stole and ordnce in halo 4 from someone and ran away fromhim it was a binery rifle a blue started shotting at me not moving perfect target right well i might add i have been playing halo 4 a long time so i was thinking lets go into scope and snipe him but at that time i forgot the button to scope in yep derp momment so i died

Playing BTB in Exile. Blue team was rollin in the Gauss. One of my team mates killed the driver. While the gunner was distracted I dashed in to jack the gunner out. For some reason I threw a sticky at the hog just before I jacked the gunner.... HERP a DERP, hog blows up with me in it, and i got a lovley suicide for my trouble. Note to self, dont stick the vehicle you are about to board.