Se7en

Helljumper Will

Hi guys, I've got one question for you that I would really like to get an answer. I simply want to know if you (343 Industries) are planning to continue the inside joke/easter egg/fasination for the number seven in Halo 4. I'm a big Halo fan and really think that the references to the number seven are a PART of the Halo legacy. I simply think that Halo without any seven reference is not Halo. Thanks for the answer.

scinserely,

Will.

343 is not a reference to 3 and 4 making seven, it's seven to the third power, as such:

73= 343

Just clearing that up.

OT:

Any sensible game maker will put Easter Eggs in the game. Doing against such just throws a cocky feel to the game itself.

Well, 3+4 actually makes 7 so, it's like a triple reference, but that's not the topic! You said that they're gonna put easter eggs. It'S obvious that they will, but I'm saying that I would really like if the 7 references are coming back. Please, someone, send this to a real 343 employee, so we know if the return of the 7 will happen!

They most likely will put stuff like that ingame, but they shouldn't use the number 7, that was Bungie's thing, they need to seperate themselves from Bungie's ways, (which fortunately, they have) and create their own thing from it, it would be yet another way of saying they're in charge now

• Like 1

343 is not a reference to 3 and 4 making seven, it's seven to the third power, as such:

73= 343

Just clearing that up.

OT:

Any sensible game maker will put Easter Eggs in the game. Doing against such just throws a cocky feel to the game itself.

Agreed.

They most likely will put stuff like that ingame, but they shouldn't use the number 7, that was Bungie's thing, they need to seperate themselves from Bungie's ways, (which fortunately, they have) and create their own thing from it, it would be yet another way of saying they're in charge now

Agreed. I think we will see more references to the numbers 3 and 4. Symbols that have 3 or 4 parts. combinations of codes that add up to 343 or similar type things.

Agreed. I think we will see more references to the numbers 3 and 4. Symbols that have 3 or 4 parts. combinations of codes that add up to 343 or similar type things.

Already starting to see it. Look at the payout for the weekly, 30,343 cr (343). I like the 343 references, especially with the 30,000 added to it! :thumbsup: