CSR in January 21st update

Irieee

So no ranking system, as far as I can tell the DMR is unchanged (anyone able to verify this or has BR been touched?), only crimson DLC replaced by forge, still no team snipes or doubles (I was sure they mentioned doubles!!) and only 2 specializations available to those who did not have them...

Yup definitley the game changer we had been hoping for lol. Maybe 343 should actually finish something before they start harping on about releasing it.

So no ranking system, as far as I can tell the DMR is unchanged (anyone able to verify this or has BR been touched?), only crimson DLC replaced by forge, still no team snipes or doubles (I was sure they mentioned doubles!!) and only 2 specializations available to those who did not have them...

Yup definitley the game changer we had been hoping for lol. Maybe 343 should actually finish something before they start harping on about releasing it.

Yep, I feel like we are being strung along... Can they not see the population decreasing by the week??

http://halocharts.com/2012/chart/totalpopulation/all

• Like 1

Wow back to April, well that is some change of mind, really if they just promised one thing then delivered it instead of 10 and delivering none the community would be much mor happy.

It just seems a never ending tale of its on the way or will be back soon but yet I have not seen anything worth mentioning added or changed.

I do say the forge addition has been fun so far but all the other things are still missing or unchanged so dissapointed is all I can say.