halo 4 at halofest

lilshaggy805

ok wat the hell is 343's problem they were supposed 2 show a new trailer at halo fest for halo 4...instead they show concept art who the **** wants 2 see that wen they can see a new trailer...the new trailer was supposed 2 be masterchief and cortana walking through a cave or tunnel n u here gurgling an cortana says there bak n theres more of them...then it ends...*** u 343...i could care less if they take me off this sight...bungie would hav never pulled this crap...they would hav gave us the stuff we wanted cause there all about the community...does anybody agree

• Like 1

ok wat the hell is 343's problem they were supposed 2 show a new trailer at halo fest for halo 4...instead they show concept art who the **** wants 2 see that wen they can see a new trailer...the new trailer was supposed 2 be masterchief and cortana walking through a cave or tunnel n u here gurgling an cortana says there bak n theres more of them...then it ends...*** u 343...i could care less if they take me off this sight...bungie would hav never pulled this crap...they would hav gave us the stuff we wanted cause there all about the community...does anybody agree

Learn to spell, use proper grammar, and stop complaining.

OT: No, I don't agree with you. I happen to like concept art, thank you very much.

• Like 1

U mad, bro?

Be happy you even got concept art. 343i made it clear from the beginning that this year's Halo Fest was about Halo Anniversary. Stop complaining just to complain. You make yourself come off as a needy little kid

We already have a pretty good idea of some species. Most if the structures in the concept art is obviously fourunner. The shield world (sigma 7 most likely) further backs this up. And I think in thus new trailer when Cortana says, There more of them, I think she's talking about sentinels or drones. This sounds a lot like scenes from Halo: Ghost of Onyx. They are very similar sounding. So don't freak out, 343i will release it when they are good and ready.

First of you are very ungratefull, show showed of so much, including the halo 4 warthog. And secondly the information you are refering to is speculation, the person who "leaked" that information has no proof to back it up, and with the concept art if you actually looked at them, they showed alot of places that could be in the campaign.