Did 343i Reveal More Than they Intended to?

Spitfire

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I am right?

First of all the links between Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary and Halo 4, Yesterday I received information from a reliable source about the Terminals in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. This is what he said ¨All of the Halo CEA Terminals will be about guilty spark and the Forunners.¨ So that means Halo 4 Campaign WILL be about the Forunners.And then there was the big leak, It is about the Release date of Halo 4. HOLIDAY 2012 and what is the biggest holiday... you guessed it! the Winter holiday! So discuss and stuff!

Just helping the community,

Angel of Death

In all honesty, I think your title is a tad bit misleading but I get where you are coming from. Also with their reference to Greg Bears' Forerunner series, they do lean heavily towards a Forerunner presence in the game. However, Going by book knowledge of said series- John fighting Forerunners would be an impossibility as their most basic weapons can still devastate planets.

I still hold hope for an appearance by Spartan Gray team, they could provide so much to the game from Co-op avatars to weapons, vehicles and ammunition.

Holiday 2012? Dude, isn't December 21,2012 the date The 2012 phenomenon? DUDE! Halo 4 is what the 2012 phenomenon is!!!! BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER!

EDIT- So does this mean Bungie finally took over the world with Halo?

That would be a great release date, all the hype about the world coming to an end on that date! Imagine waking up that morning, your pre-ordered game is sitting next to the front door, you unwrap it, basking in the glory of the artwork on the cover, then you open it carefully, place the game in the disc tray and and boot it up. Then as the game begins,you reach the main title screen with "Halo 4" spread across it, your eyes are wide open in the anticipation of the ingame events to follow, then suddenly, the world explodes!

That would be a great release date, all the hype about the world coming to an end on that date! Imagine waking up that morning, your pre-ordered game is sitting next to the front door, you unwrap it, basking in the glory of the artwork on the cover, then you open it carefully, place the game in the disc tray and and boot it up. Then as the game begins,you reach the main title screen with "Halo 4" spread across it, your eyes are wide open in the anticipation of the ingame events to follow, then suddenly, the world explodes!

Haha the perfect death

Ahaha!!! I would kill myself!! Oh, wait....