How old is this site...?

Barack Obama

Me and JXZAW were wondering when was site made? He said to check Twam's profile, and it said he joined on June 13th 2011 so we thought that was when it was created but I thought I remembered a thread posted on May 2nd 2011. I was correct, I did see a thread made then. Now we both have no clue.

So my question to anybody that knows it, when was this site created?

Thanks!

I will answer this after verifying it with Twam. It actually depends on what you mean by how old. The date the site url was purchased, the date the initial forum creation was begun, the date the site opened for traffic or the actual entry of the very first member. Even that member list referred can be misleading.

Uh, I guess when the site URL was purchased, if possible the date the site opened as well.

The 343industries.org and 343industries.info domains were purchased on May 29, 2010, the domains stayed inactive for almost a year until March 25, 2011 at 7:25AM EST. The 343i.org domain was purchased September 12, 2011.

Thank you! Didn't realise how old this site was...

The 343industries.org and 343industries.info domains were purchased on May 29, 2010, the domains stayed inactive for almost a year until March 25, 2011 at 7:25AM EST. The 343i.org domain was purchased September 12, 2011.

Ok, that makes sense then. I really had no idea. I lurked for a few months before finally getting an account....:) I have been around longer than I thought!!! Thanks for giving us this amazing forum. This place helped me in ways you guys couldnt imagine...