Halo 4 Forum Role-Play

Surveillance

"Uh, Midnight this is Hazard Actual. Might wanna shoot that command to the Admiral. I'm just the ground team."

Ty settled in on the pelican next to Logan.

"Why didn't you take up the overwatch position?"

"Have you seen those platforms the Covies use? My gut tells me don't trust glowy blue things, and don't step on them."

"Not exactly a bad philosophy, but i could've used the back up."

Ty turned to Enoch.

"So, Haven't had a chance to meet you yet. I'm Ty."

"This is Hazard to Midnight, fire at will!" Shouted the Admiral, listening to the radio."when we get in range, cover us with the Autocannons." He continued.

The ship charged its four MAC guns. Two hit the side battlecruisers, then the Focus Cannon in the nose severed the front one. It then released all of its dropships and fighters, like a bee swarm out of a bee hive. It moved alongside Infinity and released its docking tubes, more infantry boarded the ship and the Midnight provided fire support. Five more frigates then engaged the covenant fleets, distracting their fire from the flagships.

James walked into the troop bay of the Gunship.

"Hazard, once we have the armoury, we need to get to the bridge and get Onfinitys internal and external defenses online, I will be assisting you on this one, I want to be in the bridge as soon as it is captured to give the Pelican with bridge crew in it notice to take off." He shouldered the Assault Rifle. "I will stay at the back and suppress fire for you guys. I may be an officer but I know how to use almost any standard issue weapons" he said after he noticed some puzzled looks.

"That's what you get with an A.I. in your system. Upgraded vision, multiple visor modes, enhanced sensor, and most of all, a better accuracy reticule. Somehow the Eggheads can't put this in every helmet. It is a shame." Anton laughed. "And I can do this too!" Then Anton spammed Ty's screen with the first objective: REGAIN THE ARMORY.

The Infinity was a warzone once more. The Covenant had been busy in the absence of a human prescence, turrets and barricades had been erected and computers were hacked. The big ones, NAV data, Troop and ship movements. Naval intelligence were uncracked. Locked down, with a timer until self destruct. 05:42:34 remaining showed a screen.

In the hangar, the assault force had made good progress; the surprise attack had caught the aliens off guard, within the first 20 minutes, the central hangar and armouries surrounding it were secured. A Mantis dropped off a Pelican and began to assault entrenched forces deep inside the ship, crushing an elites skull with one foot and and ripping apart a Jackal with the machine gun. Once the bridge hangar was secure, the crew could land and begin to ovveride the lockdown.

"3. 2. 1. Jump!"

Ty leaped clear from the Pelicans door. he drifted slowly toward the Infinity's third hangar.

"Oh no..." He was going to enter the Atmospheric Barrier too high.

"Crap crap crap!"

He slid through the barrier into Infinity's simulated gravity, and dropped 20 feet to the ground.

"Ow....... Damn it...."

Ty pulled himself up off the ground. He turned around just in time to see Logan land perfectly.

"I hate you.... so much...."

"Not my fault you're as graceful as a rock."

"Still hate you.... Anton, The ship was taken before i could get familiar with its layout, which way to the Armory?"

(Jesus i leave for like a few hours and you guys make 2 pages for me to read lol..lets just say Bauer's wounds were being attended to)

Bauer slipped his helmet on after cleaning his wounds.

"ok im getting ready to drop into the Bridge...."

Bauer grabbed his Custom DMR and walked to the back of the Pelican and hung over the edge....

"Long way down..."

The light went green and Bauer jumped out..locking his armour on the way down.....

He fell towards the ship with great speed...

Bauer impacted into a ventilation shaft, completely destroying it as he fell into the ship and onto an empty hallway...

Bauer unlocked his armour and stretched..

"Man that sucked.... Anton, after i take the bridge, what do you want me to do?"

"Damn it! Prometheans too!?"

Ty dove left as the Knight charged and tried to stab him. He scrambled to his feet and sprinted behind a Broken down Warthog as the Knight fired its suppressor at him. When it stopped to reload, Ty leaned out and fired his Automag pistol at it.

"Damn, not even a scratch?"

Ty hunkered down to reload. The knight walked over to the Warthog, stabbed into it with its blade, and flipped it to the wall, Knocking Ty over.

"What is it with the swords!? why is it always swords?!"

Before Ty could get up, the Knight lunged out with a pincer that popped out from under its gun, grabbed Ty by the throat and lifted him into the air.

Ty could feel his consciousness closing in on him. The knight pulled him in close to its face, and opened its mask to scream. Ty seized the opportunity to unload his pistol into its hard light skull. The knight dropped him and backed away,getting ready to attack again.

Ty struggled to one knee. Out of breath, he gasped to refill his lungs.

"Anton..... Can you, uh.... pinpoint..... its weakspots...." He said in between breaths.

"This is Bauer..Ty..unload your weapon into it's neck..NOW!!..dont let it recover" Bauer shouted over the comm

Bauer jogged towards the Bridge....things seemed real quiet for some reason...

Bauer popped his DMR off from his back and reloaded it, taking it off safety and rose it up, ready for whatever he would face in the bridge...

Bauer reached the Bridge's Doors, but they were closed....

"Luckily im a Spartan...hehe" Bauer said as he slammed his hand into the door lock, crushing it and making the door open..

"Right.... I'll do that...."

Ty looked over to the flipped over Warthog.

"Actually... I've got a better Idea..."

There was a left over rocket launcher that had fallen out of it.

Ty pulled a grenade off of his vest, and pulled the pin. he counted.

"1...2...3...4..."

Ty jumped to his feet and chucked the grenade at the promethean, It exploded in air in front of it, Causing it to fall backwards. ty rushed over to the Rocket Launcher and primed it. He turned and managed to fire it just as the promethean charged him.

The prometheans arm blew off and it began to vaporize, but not before its body slammed into Ty, knocking him into the wall.

"Damn it.... Not the best start....."