Halo 4 Forum Role-Play

Surveillance

Before Ty could even react, Avictus's team had burst into the bridge. He stood frozen to the spot, Afraid to move.

Just go! He told himself.

He moved into the Bridge, Shotgun pointed forward.

A jackal to his left leaped at him, without thinking he turned and fired, splattering himself with the covie's blood.

"F---!" He turned and was hit by a plasma blast from a grunt, dropping him to one knee. He leveled his shotgun and fired, dropping the grunt.

"This sides clear sir!"

Ty spun around and pointed his shotgun at the Arbiter,

CHUNK!

His shotgun jammed, he charged toward the arbiter, trying to tackle him.

The Arbiter turned and punched him, sending him tumbling back.

Ty's head slammed into the command console, knocking him out.

"Hey ugly!"

He tackled the elite and tried to keep him pinned on the floor for as long as possible. It was a violent struggle between them and the elite showed no signs of relenting.

"Get out of here now! Get to the hanger!"

There would be more coming, it was only a matter of time. The elite was vicious in his attacks.

It was going to be a battle of endurance.

"I'll buy you time!"

He made sure that all the marines were gone. One of them had already been killed by this freak. Murphy glanced towards, the body and noticed it was breathing.

He was alive and that gave him the strength to ram the arbiter through the console. He was knocked out, but there was no time to finish him off.

Carrying the marine, he made sure both the Admiral and Anton were gone.

Distant footfalls and alien voices could be heard.

He ran in the opposite direction of the hanger. If he could get to a fighter bay, they could make an attempt at escape.

He heard a grunting from behind him.

"Sleeping beauty's awake!"

The Pelican circled the Infinity "Spartan, this is Avictus. The covenant are send in more troops. I suggest you leave now, all UNSC forces are meeting up at the RZ"

More covenant dropships moved toward the Infinity. "They will never make it with all those ships flying around" He tought to himself

Avictus turned the Pelican around and began to clear a path with the turrent.

"Anton, that's going to be a hell of job. Where are you and what's you're status? I thought the marines had you?"

He looked over towards the trooper and looked around the armoury.

Without warning, he readied his weapon and opened fire.

A few moments after, an elite uncloaked and fell dead.

"We need to move now!"

He began to head towards the bowels of the ship again.

"Look, our priority is recovery of the AI, should that fall into enemy hands, we'll have to destroy the Infinity. An explosion beside the reactors shielding should do it. It's good you have grenades."

The Pelican took another hit. Avictus opened the com. "looks like i coming with you guys" The pelican spun as he tried to correct his approach. The pelican roared through the hangar and smashed into an unsuspecting spirit. both ships burst into flames but Avictus managed to bail out of the pelican.

Avicuts checked his rifle. "Tell me where you need me"

On the bridge Ty moved in with his Shotgun aimed toward the front of the command console.

he spotted the chip on the floor.

"There! Grab it and lets go!"

((I have to go. Feel free to use my character as you see fit for now. just please don't kill me. lol))