Nostalgic XBLA

IceMan

If you could pick any game, from any console, from any era, what would it be and why?

I often still indulge in a little Mario-Kart on my N64 emulator, but its not as fun on your own as it is playing with other people, i think this could go down really well on XBLA and could become quite fun and competetive at the same time, anyone else have any ideas? :lol:

How about a new XBLA game...

Halo: Avatar. Play as your avatar MM on downsized Halo maps! 2v2.

Thoughts?

Lmao i actually quite like that, anyone who's ever had halo would already have Spartan costume piece's they would most likely use as well as an ODST outfit.

a game from the commodore 64 which I loved a sideways shooter called 'Delta' music was excellent and the game was brilliant

Dude delta was da bomb and you're right the music was amazing. Any game with a rob hubbard soundtrack was always worth playing, c64 is still my fav computer of all time, guess that's why I still own 4 of them.

Dude delta was da bomb and you're right the music was amazing. Any game with a rob hubbard soundtrack was always worth playing, c64 is still my fav computer of all time, guess that's why I still own 4 of them.

finally someone that speaks my language.

Rob Hubbards music was awesome, i used to listen to the music in Commando by Elite over and over.

And I myself stil have a C64 set up in the spare room, loving playing Delta, Sanxion, Commando

I can never remember whether it was a C64 or a ZX Spectrum i used to have, all i can remember was puttin my favourite cassette for Trap Door in, grabbing something to eat, having a bath, watch some TV and if i was lucky, it would be ready to play within a week! lmao and people get frustrated at loading times on games these days? sheesh! lol

Kev, Mario Kart 64 on the 360 with online support would be the best thing ever.

It would be great, and i think it would be cool if they did gave it a HD makeover too, and design a map creator for it so people can build coommunity maps to share with friends nd stuff lol

maybe a few of us should ask nintendo if they still have programming resources for MK64? Either that, or some of us could team up and try to reverse engineer the game and see about injecting our own level data? You could easily get support running for it thru a jtag 360.