• season 3
    • season 4
    • season 5
    • season 6
    • season 7
    • season 8
    • season 9
    • season 10

what was the comminty favrite rvb season was it 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more season bhing made by the way and if u dont know what rvb then u have been living under a rock it stared of with 2 teams in a box cannon red and blue but now they cannot walk 5 feet without going in some crazy adveture also post why u like it it has to be a real reason becase it was a leagendery season or becase of doc in it a real reason

Season 1: It seems trivial but I sort of wonder where the series would have started out with a question other than "Do you ever wonder why we're out here?" That set the tone of the entire series and what happened after is classic. Honestly I'm not a fan of the newer seasons. I feel that they left their roots for the worst when they introduced all of the animated stuff.

Season 1 hands down. As the bagel who is sweaty referenced to the why are we here thing it just sets up the whole entire series for me. Now all they do is so serious...I miss just sitting in that blood gulch outpost number 1 even if there are dirty blues there that it is still ok.