SilentCO1

The rise of the ___.  

40 members have voted

1. 1. The rise of the ___.

• Brutes
    • Flood
    • Forerunners
    • Other (list in comment)

Hey 343i. I hope you read this. So let's get to my topic...

So 343i should definately know that Elites are now sided with the Humans, along with some other alien species. Some alien species, however, didn't join this alliance and still are planning to destroy the Human race. So, since there is an invasion gametype, and there will probably be other gametypes with Spartans vs. Whatever. So, since the Elites are friends with Humans now, it would make no sense for them to fight. So we need something to replace the Elites. I reccomend these:

Brutes:

Big hairy guys, everyone knows them. Preset armor, more choices. They have their own weapons and more could be made to replace covenant weapons. Would make the most sense out of the three, tied with Forerunners maybe.

Flood:

The zombies of Halo. They use human weapons. Preset classes of Flood, would be things like a Infected Marine, Elite, Spartan, Brute, etc. Or just the classic infection form which would be better.

Forerunners:

This would be tied with Brutes in making the most sense. We aren't sure of their relations with humans yet. But they are thought to be on that thing in the teaser. If they weren't too big or too small, and humanoid in shape, we could possibly use them.

My favorite would be Brutes, and it would be easiest for you to make. They are a classic since Halo 2, and already have some weapons and vehicles, so you wouldn't need to create a whole new species with their own weapons and vehicles. They also have different forms of armor, so it could allow customization, which would please the community very much. Such armor could be minor, the semi strong ones from Reach, and the strongest ones from Reach (Don't know names), chieftan armor from Halo wars. And some other cool armor. Brutes are also intimidating so it would be intersting to fight with them.

Who would you rather use?

• 1 month later...

Maybe MC isn't human. We haven't seen his face. But I think Forerunners, they're new and most likely the enemy in Halo 4 so it would make sense. Either them or Brutes as Brutes still hate us and are part of what's left of the Covenant.

But everyone else has seen his face (characters in the game I mean) so there's no way he's forerunner

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe MC isn't human. We haven't seen his face. But I think Forerunners, they're new and most likely the enemy in Halo 4 so it would make sense. Either them or Brutes as Brutes still hate us and are part of what's left of the Covenant.

He is human. He was kidnaped at age 6 and trained by the UNSC.

I rink he will fight precursors.

• 3 weeks later...

MC was born on a human colonized planet hes not some alien, he definitley human

• 3 weeks later...

In the end of the book the last precursor says so, the new line of books with the first called cryptum i believe, and MC is human and the spark could have been already losing it I mean just look at the hissy fit that caused the death of Sargent Johnson and with more then a couple thousand years alone he probably went crazy eventually