Armor Abilities should be Pickups!

Decree117

Loadouts are a joke. AA's would actually be semi enjoyable if they were pickups throughout the map. Everyone starting with some special ability is just chaos and randomness. I have seen the no bloom videos for the remake and I like what I see. Now if all of reach was like that and they make aa's pickups i would buy reach again.

Agreed big time. Everyone complains about armor abilities, how some are abused and break the game. All these problems (if they are even problems) can easily be fixed by having armor abilities available as pickups.

Look at MLG, they've got the right idea. No entire teams jetpacking, just two jetpacks that are used for surprise attacks. they will and should also be more effective, because nobody expects anyone to jetpack in MLG. Just one example of why that would just be so much easier, more balanced, and MORE FUN. Which is what playing video games is all about, amirite?

Loadouts are a joke. AA's would actually be semi enjoyable if they were pickups throughout the map. Everyone starting with some special ability is just chaos and randomness. I have seen the no bloom videos for the remake and I like what I see. Now if all of reach was like that and they make aa's pickups i would buy reach again.

How about....no.