How can I enter MLG?

TheGodfatherS117

The first thing you need to do is visit the correct forums.

http://forums.majorleaguegaming.com/

They have groups looking to add players to play customs, from there you might join GameBattles, then if you've found a team and are good enough, MLG comes next.

Also, search your area for good player and try getting some local LANs together, I've done this dozens of times, back when I did compete in tournaments (local) never did that well in MLG events, but they were fun.

They have groups looking to add players to play customs, from there you might join GameBattles, then if you've found a team and are good enough, MLG comes next.

http://forums.majorleaguegaming.com/forum/389-halo-4-customs/

Also, search your area for good player and try getting some local LANs together, I've done this dozens of times, back when I did compete in tournaments (local) never did that well in MLG events, but they were fun.

• Like 2

He's got the right idea :)

After you find a decent team, start practicing and whatnot, but most importantly, go to as many events as you can! Get exposure to the way competitions work and how it feels to have that pressure on you. Going to events not only gets you that experience, but it can get your name out there and potentially warrant some sponsorships for you if you perform well enough.

• Like 2

i belive u can get your kd back ill be looking foward to see you in the next mlg tourments then

I don't want to join the MLG.I just wanted to know how can I enter on it. I just saw videos about MLG playing and...I am a noob compared to them lol.But thanks guys for the answers.Maybe in the future I will change idea and enter MLG :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The easiest way to join MLG (and trust me a LOT of people take this option) is the following:

1) Buy a lag switch, a Hori rapid fire controller and possibly use an aimbot. This is something MLG players do to make sure they always look really good online; even though they have no skill at all. If it looks like you going to lose or are still getting rinsed despite all the stuff you've bought - pull the Ethernet cable. MLG players often maintain there win/loss stats with this strategy.

2) Buy the MLG gamer pics. Undortunately you'll line the pockets of morons by buying these but they're needed in order to make sure people know that you're with MLG (and therefore more awesome then them).

3) Don't forget to mention you're with MLG in your profile; along with a long list of irrelevant mostly fictitious stats that prove how amazing you are at all the games you've played.

And you're in - it's that easy!

Just don't forget to play extra aggressive and very cheap to ensure you're opponents have no fun at all. Ruining online communities with overly aggressive, cheap playing is the foundation of the MLG ethos.

Maybe one day I'll be amazing enough to be judged by worthless nothings on my ability to play a game in order to join MLG. Until then I guess I'll have to settle for just playing with my mates and having fun tonnes of fun. Good luck with your screening process, hope the interview goes well.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

You can join MLG but not for Halo 4. They dropped Halo from the MLG Circuits after the fall Dallas championships. But you can join AGL if you are where the comps are being held (Nashville, Chicago, etc.). Its not hard. Form a team and compete. Practice with gamebattles. Hopefully they bring back Halo to the MLG Pro Circuits when the 5th one is released and take off CoD because there isn't any excitement watching CoD streams, its too repetitive. 

• Like 2

• 5 months later...