Are we all playing the same game??

Balloonloons

you posting you don't enjoy something in a game is also considered negative so everyone has been negative and postive in the forum.

I dont mind a negative post now and again, however from you and several other members the vast majority of your posts are negative. I am all for people having a problem with the game but when the majority of your posts and threads are about negative aspects you find in the game then clearly your not enjoying the game at all. In such a case why bother playing it if you do not enjoy it? Are games not ment to be entertainment?

If that is the case and you find that the game is not enjoyable then why come onto a community forum for fans of the game and constantly post negative things about it? Why flame people who enjoy the game and are having fun talking about it with others on the site?

That is the problem I see with you and several others. No I am not trying to flame you or insult you. Just wondering why you and the others continue to post about and play a game you obviously can not stand.

• Like 2

why should you have a problem with someone on a forum? So because i happen to come across alot of topics and offer my own feedback and most of the time in a not so ignorant way with giving reasons for this and that that you don't agree with you have a issue with me and i'm more negative? theres topics i give postive feedback then theres negative feed back maybe more negative then postive Doesn't mean you need to be upset Because i just happen to post more negative things on current topics on a forum then postive. i think you stated you enjoy the campaign and not much of a matchmaking person Thats all you i'm more of a matchmaking person not a campaign player i can beat it once and be done. Not going to hate you over the fact you see something negatively about something i think postively. sorry i don't agree with you on everything but thats life bro.