Fix your game!

Heyyous

No respawn time = people spawning right next to people you are killing. Light blue cursor on bright maps = hard to see the darn cross hairs. Giant maps with many hiding spots = easy run and hide while team mates protect you. Invisability + 100 close range weapons = People hiding, = boring. You got rid of slayer pro before I even got the game, thanks a lot... This game is made around camping, Which I hate and do not have fun doing. I like to run around and shoot but you know what? everyone runs away so darn easy its boring. DMR = 100% accuracy so you can kill people across maps..? so realistic... I want a refund this is utter garbage. You ruined my Christmas.

• Like 1

No respawn time = people spawning right next to people you are killing. Light blue cursor on bright maps = hard to see the darn cross hairs. Giant maps with many hiding spots = easy run and hide while team mates protect you. Invisability + 100 close range weapons = People hiding, = boring. You got rid of slayer pro before I even got the game, thanks a lot... This game is made around camping, Which I hate and do not have fun doing. I like to run around and shoot but you know what? everyone runs away so darn easy its boring. DMR = 100% accuracy so you can kill people across maps..? so realistic... I want a refund this is utter garbage. You ruined my Christmas.

Lemme get that for you.

Truthfully to me Reach was more boring i just get a qicker match feel to Halo 4 but I kinda like long matches. As for the DMR it takes place way in the future of course its going to be accurate. And cross hairs I dont mind.