Hello, my gamertag is L7VL.

If you have had recent or long-term thoughts about joining a clan, then please read on.

Onisious is a clan of 22 members at the moment. Over the past three years over 50 different members join, and leave. This clan is a non-militarty based clan that offers that of a casual matchmaking one. While the clan it self is non-competitive I on the other hand am competitive.

Requirements:

- Tryout game.

- K/D of atleast one.

- Over the age of 15.

- A microphone. (Not a kinect)

Tryout information:

For the tryout we will do a game of octagon, and for those that don't know what this is. Octagon is a map wich contains no cover. you have unlimited amout of ammo, and have two pre-made loadouts for the match. This is basicly so I may test how accurate you are.

Additional information.

- You are NOT required to change your gamertag.

- You have free will, and you are NOT required to join a pratice session.

*NOTICE*

Over the past two-three weeks of people recruited off this website I have noticed some of you to be very odd. So let me explain. I don't respect clan hoppers. If you plan on joining a clan, stick to it. What I look for in most players beyond skill is for them to be loyal.

If you feel as if you can meet the low requirements, and you are intrested in joining a clan then I encourage you to send me a message on xBox or post on here.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...