Crimson Map pack w/ LE Halo 4

feihC

Hello I have the LE of the game with a Family Gold Acct.

I was able to download the new Crimson pack but the console liscense doesnt seem to be there..

I am able to access it with the gamertag "feihC" (which is the Primary Acct. tag) but no one else on the console can access it. It says "Content Missing" when anyone other than me plays on the console.....

Please help as my kids cant access the new Maps.

Ive posted this everywhere (Halo Waypoint, xboxLive forums and elsewhere) but I have gotten no responses or replies on any of them.

I paid good money for the Limited Edition to avoid hassles of buying each Pack as its released, but it seems I've been thrown under the bus for going that $$$$$ route.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Hello I have the LE of the game with a Family Gold Acct.

I was able to download the new Crimson pack but the console liscense doesnt seem to be there..

I am able to access it with the gamertag "feihC" (which is the Primary Acct. tag) but no one else on the console can access it. It says "Content Missing" when anyone other than me plays on the console.....

Please help as my kids cant access the new Maps.

Ive posted this everywhere (Halo Waypoint, xboxLive forums and elsewhere) but I have gotten no responses or replies on any of them.

I paid good money for the Limited Edition to avoid hassles of buying each Pack as its released, but it seems I've been thrown under the bus for going that $$$$$ route.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Xbox used to let every gamertag on the xbox access map packs, but they updated it last year so a map pack is only available for that gamertag (not console) I have same issue with Halo Reach Map packs, and Gears Map Packs. Now the same with Crimson Map Pack

try transfering the license see if that helps? its on your dashboard under account

meh why does your other accounts need it anyway your primary account works so yheah

Caboose why reply, when there is no helpful comments in your reply, spamming post account AGAIN!

Xbox used to let every gamertag on the xbox access map packs, but they updated it last year so a map pack is only available for that gamertag (not console) I have same issue with Halo Reach Map packs, and Gears Map Packs. Now the same with Crimson Map Pack

try transfering the license see if that helps? its on your dashboard under account

Thats just it......All map packs on those you said all work fine. Anyone can play on the console and access all the other games packs. Liscense transferred. If you search liscenses on xbox support it says that everything has 2 liscenses (games and all DLC).

Thanks for the reply.

Caboose why reply, when there is no helpful comments in your reply, spamming post account AGAIN!

I have the same problem with DLC. if you have another controller sign the primary account in on it and the DLC will work. it's annoying, but at least you can use it.

Thanks for the reply.

Yes we have been doing that but I dont let them play on my gamertag anymore. And you're right........it is a big hassle, esp. when I dont want to play but they all do...

Its why my stats are like they are....I let them play mine a few times without me.... LOL

fine here is some help full information i pretty sure 343 did a update so maybe u need 2 dowload it if that dosent work then im not sure the problem can be fixed

ps jester i was asking him why he needed the data 4 his other accounts when his primary account doses it fine