whats wrong with bloom

hotdogrocks1

Bloom is a HUD widget that moves or expands the "reticule" to encompass the space needed to show a player where the shots can be expected to land. Removing bloom only removes the HUD widget. Exactly how is "bloom" a manipulation of randomness? I expect a little bit better argument than just saying it is. can you please explain in tag value detail how this is done? Go ahead sport give it a try, so I can come back and laugh at your attempt to try to tell me, how the [proj], [weap], [chud], and [effe] tags work. This is gonna be a laugh riot guys. Hey Mystic, get ready to change your wares!

Oh and by the way, CE did not have eventual or slow moving bloom. Squeeze down the trigger and by shot 3 your shots go past the reticule entirely.

Halo 2 and Halo 3, I assume you are referring to the BR or Magnum. In either case you are wrong, and again, please site specific tag definitions and value settings to prove your case.

Well actually either way, I know full well what the settings are, how they work, and regardless you will lose due to cold hard tag value proof anyway. Good luck jr.!

Bloom is a HUD widget that moves or expands the "reticule" to encompass the space needed to show a player where the shots can be expected to land. Removing bloom only removes the HUD widget. Exactly how is "bloom" a manipulation of randomness? I expect a little bit better argument than just saying it is. can you please explain in tag value detail how this is done? Go ahead sport give it a try, so I can come back and laugh at your attempt to try to tell me, how the [proj], [weap], [chud], and [effe] tags work. This is gonna be a laugh riot guys. Hey Mystic, get ready to change your wares!

Oh and by the way, CE did not have eventual or slow moving bloom. Squeeze down the trigger and by shot 3 your shots go past the reticule entirely.

Halo 2 and Halo 3, I assume you are referring to the BR or Magnum. In either case you are wrong, and again, please site specific tag definitions and value settings to prove your case.

Well actually either way, I know full well what the settings are, how they work, and regardless you will lose due to cold hard tag value proof anyway. Good luck jr.!

What the hell are you talking about?

"tell me, how the [proj], [weap], [chud], and [effe] tags work"

How would I know how they work? I didn't make the game ya know. One thing is for sure though I have put hundreds of hours into playing this game and I have used the DMR so much so I think I know how bloom works and if its random or not.

At the end of the day this is just IMO.

I'll end with this quote which one of my friends said the other night:

"Reach encourages spamming by not allowing players to kill fast enough in regards to the environment and moving speed. Spamming is very effective, but still leaves its success to chance"

If you dont know how the tags are structured or what data they contain and how it is used, then you do not understand this thing called bloom or any other in game mechanics. You can play a game all you want. But until you know how specific functions work in the game engine, you cannot say you know how bloom works. Thats like saying you understand the algorythim process behind a 128 bit private key lock because you enter a password everyday to login.