Maybe 343 Just Doesnt Know...

Cortar

But the "exterminate" thing in this game is realllllly easy to get. The commendation is the first one I finished. I mean, the weekly challenges have always been a joke that you cab do in a day. but this one takes the kicker. If you DON'T get this in one or two games then somethings wrong.

It's a lot harder for people who play BTB and such. If you play Team Regicide, SWAT, Infinity Slayer, or Oddball it's really easy though. I don't really think that it's much of a problem though. Just an easy XP boost to enjoy.

But this is supposed to be a weekly challenge and it basically says "play one non BTB game." This is easier than every single daily challenge that they have had since this games release! They need a new challenge maker or at least givebthe current one a copy of the game!

But the "exterminate" thing in this game is realllllly easy to get. The commendation is the first one I finished. I mean, the weekly challenges have always been a joke that you cab do in a day. but this one takes the kicker. If you DON'T get this in one or two games then somethings wrong.

U sure can find anything to complain about. So what its easy some people dont like to grind if u so fond of it how about u just level up without the daily challenge. Way more problems than this crap get off these forums with tgis attituce your just wasting everyones time. But u are entitled to your opinion even if it is annoying

There actually is times when you can't get it. Like when someone is booted from the game because of connection problems. It leaves them on the team list but they're not playing. So you can't get it then because there's a player technically on the other team that hasn't spawned so you can't kill them to complete the challenge.

U sure can find anything to complain about. So what its easy some people dont like to grind if u so fond of it how about u just level up without the daily challenge. Way more problems than this crap get off these forums with tgis attituce your just wasting everyones time. But u are entitled to your opinion even if it is annoying

Bc complaining serves a purpose. Complaining about problems raises awareness about them while just ignoring them and talking how great everything is, is kinda pointless since we all enioy this game. If more people complained about this games problems then they will be fixed sooner and the game will be better.