The Wins and Fails of the Game we Call Halo 4

Hoderr

I know it's been done, not complaining, not fanboy-ing, just stating!

The Wins:

-Chief is back, and looks visually appealing.

-Campaign as well looks visually appealing.

-Multiplayer is back, visually appealing as well.

-New gun sounds make you feel like you're not shooting a toy!

-New guns.

-Old guns.

-Vehicles. The mantis is a great addition and substitute for the tank!

-Armor lock is a thing of the past.

-With that, the class mods (with the exception of AC) fit the game well.

-Lots of customization options to make your spartan look like the dog's pants!

-Decent soundtrack in heated battles all across the game, gives a sense urgency and action during play.

-Spartan specializations, so you don't have to aimlessly play multiplayer and have something to level up.

-Forge is all like, I can build!

-Digging the maps, Impact is a new Halo fav'!

-In said Halo the 4th, you have that feel of making custom games and wanting to actually play them again.

-Limited Edish.

-Legendary Edish.

-As much as everyone is saying Spartan Ops sucks they use the same maps over and over, I personally like it am thankful Firefight is no more! I find them fun and engaging!

-Possibly more maps with more DLC!

The Fails:

-*SPOILER*Campaign itself blows! Noone wants to chase huge Predator/Darth Vader around in the giant ball from The Incredibles!

-*SPOILER*I scour the bowels of the Halo 4 universe, spend hours soloing the campaign on legendary, and all I get to see is the Chief somehow escape the impenetrable clutches of the didact and deep throat him with a grenade!

-*SPOILER*The story line blows! Silly Chief, you can't bang Cortana she's an A.I.!

-I get nothing for soloing the campaign on legendary!

-Prometheans are a bad joke!

-Their weapons must be the punch line!

-Pulse grenades.

-They may have added new guns, but boy, do they suck! If you're going to continue to reskin all the guns from previous games, why not reskin good ones! (Can I get a whatwhat for some Maulers in here!)

-Only 8 classifications? That's lame!

-Only 2 Classifications if you didn't play after the 20th even though you paid the full price like everyone else? Lame!

-Only 130 ranks? Hope you add more!

-Watch this, I'll be smarter than everyone in 343 with this next statement: In order to make the game 50% better, all that had to be done was bring Halo 3's ranking system back, add a few more levels, and combine it with the current system. Skill + EXP, with actual ranks, not numbers! Good try though!

-This is very opinionated, but come on, the fact we can spawn with DMR's on larger maps just encourages you to stay back and camp. At least bring a game mode where we must spawn with assault rifles and engage in some close up death matches!

-Some specializations, plainly speaking, are worthless!

-Yo bro check my file share!

-Love the BR, so happy it's once again in the Halo arse- killed by DMR in 3 seconds across the map!

-You know my adversary that just killed me with a 5 shot DMR with cross map capabilities? Yeah he spawned with that!

-Loadouts, don't use them, Halo of Duty!

-What happened to fighting over weapons that spawn on the map? Sure we fight over ordinance, but why bother? You get more kills picking off people with a DMR as they attempt to get it than actually getting the power weapon itself.

-Ordinance is terrible, why can't you at least give us the option to play a map where the weapons spawn the same every time! It's funner, it's Halo!

-Oh I died from a DMR across the map. The guy who killed me must have found it and definitely didn't spawn with a long range weapon, hm, ok. Well let me just run back to my sniper that I died with which is the power weapon my team is relying on to control the Ragnarok mid-map. D'oh, what am I thinking! If you drop a power weapon it will just despawn in 7 seconds, that's a huge plus!

-"Dude you're an idiot, if it despawns now the other team can't get it." That's true raging forum reader, very true indeed, but some players, good players I should say, rely on just that. You see, when a player kills another player who is holding the sniper, it usually draws them out in the field to go get it, in which case more close range, interesting battles can insure. Now that it despawns so fast, they will just sit there and remain camping with that DMR! How fun is that!

-And it's okay Jeff Steitzer I get it, I understand my team lost the ball, I killed someone while they were running, or I assisted in killing the king. You don't have to announce every single thing I do in multiplayer because it's getting ******* creepy!

-I've tried playing a game where I didn't earn any medals, it's impossible! Noob friendly!

-What an awesome game of CTF, I just went 24 and 2, can't wait to see myself in the MVP title and slot after the game is over!

-Hmm, at least the Killing Frenzy I got will be in top medals! (WTF?)

-Crimson DLC is out, spolier: The maps suck!

-Let's play assault!

-Haha, I have you now, I'm just going to get this last BR shot on you, headshot then I'll grab your flag and - Wait what?! I didn't click any button to pick up the flag?! Oh cool.. I died!

-I have rockets, an awesome power weapon to advance my team up the map and protect my flag carrier! Oh my flag carrier died and I didn't see in the heat of battle. I backed into it and I now have the flag, but my rockets are more useful to my team, I'll just drop the flag and guard with rockets.... I'll just drop the flag and guard with rockets.... I said, I'll drop the flag, with my OWN FREE WILL and use my rockets that are more useful! OH I can't drop the flag! Died! Rockets rendered useless!

-People can spawn with stickys.

-People can spawn with plasma pistols. Do the math for vehicles!

-Finally, I got my ordinance, since there's no weapons on the maps, I can get a power weapon to help my team out - Pulse grenades. Speed boost. SAW. Cool!

-Okay I have the SAW, good thing an assault rifle can kill a player faster!

-Let's play One Flag CTF!

-Where's arbiter?

Agree, disagree. Debate me!

*edit* - Feel free to state your own Wins and Fails opinions on this game! I'd love to hear some feedback from the community!

-*SPOILER*Campaign itself blows! Noone wants to chase huge Predator/Darth Vader around in the giant ball from The Incredible I do and did

-*SPOILER*I scour the bowels of the Halo 4 universe, spend hours soloing the campaign on legendary, and all I get to see is the Chief somehow escape the impenetrable clutches of the didact and deep throat him with a grenade what else were you expecting from a 1 out of 3 games soon to come out

-*SPOILER*The story line blows! Silly Chief, you can't bang Cortana she's an A.I.! You obviously didn't play and enjoy all the halos

-I get nothing for soloing the campaign on legendary! you get the master cheif's visor/chest/helmet/shoulders

-Prometheans are a bad joke! a joke explain?

-Their weapons must be the punch line! binary rifle is awesome along with all of the others except the suppressor

-Pulse grenades. do suck

-They may have added new guns, but boy, do they suck! If you're going to continue to reskin all the guns from previous games, why not reskin good ones! (Can I get a whatwhat for some Maulers in here! maulers are great but not here so what. Comon man they dont suck at all come at anyone with a incendarary cannon while you are firing an assualt rifle you lose.

-Only 8 classifications? That's lame. Get all of them then come talk

-Only 2 Classifications if you didn't play after the 20th even though you paid the full price like everyone else? Lame I guess so...

-Only 130 ranks? Hope you add more! heard of halo reach great example

-Watch this, I'll be smarter than everyone in 343 with this next statement: In order to make the game 50% better, all that had to be done was bring Halo 3's ranking system back, add a few more levels, and combine it with the current system. Skill + EXP, with actual ranks, not numbers! Good try though!0 I agree

-Some specializations, plainly speaking, are worthless! depends on your playing style

-Yo bro check my file share! no

-Love the BR, so happy it's once again in the Halo arse- killed by DMR in 3 seconds across the map! you should shoot at the person

-You know my adversary that just killed me with a 5 shot weapon with cross map capabilities? Yeah he spawned with that! crap luck

-Loadouts, don't use them, Halo of Duty I can write sooo much about this i just dont feel like it.

-What happened to fighting over weapons that spawn on the map? Sure we fight over ordinance, but why bother? You get more kills picking off people with a DMR as they attempt to get it than actually getting the power weapon itself. I don't see your point...

-Ordinance is terrible, why can't you at least give us the option to play a map where the weapons spawn the same every time! It's funner, it's Halo! noobs of halo cried too much in a jist.

-Oh I died from a DMR across the map. The guy who killed me must have found it and definitely didn't spawn with a long range weapon, hm, ok. Well let me just run back to my sniper that I died with which is the power weapon my team is relying on to control the Ragnarok mid-map. D'oh, what am I thinking! If you drop a power weapon it will just despawn in 7 seconds, that's a huge plus i hate that.

-"Dude you're an idiot, if it despawns now the other team can't get it." That's true raging forum reader, very true indeed, but some players, good players I should say, rely on just that. You see, when a player kills another player who is holding the sniper, it usually draws them out in the field to go get it, in which case more close range, interesting battles can insure. Now that it despawns so fast, they will just sit there and remain camping with that DMR! How fun is that! more fun than listening to this.

-It's okay Jeff Steitzer I get it, I understand my team lost the ball, I killed someone while they were running, or I assisted in killing the king. You don't have to announce every single thing I do in multiplayer because it's getting ******* creepy says someone who never loved halo.

-I've tried playing a game where I didn't earn any medals, it's impossible! Noob friendly you should shoot people...

-What an awesome game of CTF, I just went 24 and 2, can't wait to see myself in the MVP title and slot after the game is over! rip halo 3

-Hmm, at least the Killing Frenzy I got will be in top medals! (WTF?) rip halo 3

-Crimson DLC is out, spolier: The maps suck! hey look everyone got it for free

-Let's play assault ok

-Haha, I have you now, I'm just going to get this last BR shot on you, headshot then I'll grab your flag and - Wait what?! I didn't click any button to pick up the flag?! Oh cool.. I died! use you "head"

-I have rockets, an awesome power weapon to advance my team up the map and protect my flag carrier! Oh my flag carrier died and I didn't see in the heat of battle. I backed into it and I now have the flag, but my rockets are more useful to my team, I'll just drop the flag and guard with rockets.... I'll just drop the flag and guard with rockets.... I said, I'll drop the flag, with my OWN FREE WILL and use my rockets that are more useful! OH I can't drop the flag! Died! Rockets rendered useless! mildly annoying

-People can spawn with stickys. triple kill

-People can spawn with plasma pistols. Do the math for vehicles!overkill

-Finally, I got my ordinance, since there's no weapons on the maps, I can get a power weapon to help my team out - Pulse grenades. Speed boost. SAW. Cool SAW=killing frenzy+

-Okay I have the SAW, good thing an assault rifle can kill a player faster! huh?

-Let's play One Flag CTF! not today says halo

-Where's arbiter he must of been on reqium because that makes sense..

• Like 4

-*SPOILER*Campaign itself blows! Noone wants to chase huge Predator/Darth Vader around in the giant ball from The Incredible I do and did

-*SPOILER*I scour the bowels of the Halo 4 universe, spend hours soloing the campaign on legendary, and all I get to see is the Chief somehow escape the impenetrable clutches of the didact and deep throat him with a grenade what else were you expecting from a 1 out of 3 games soon to come out

-*SPOILER*The story line blows! Silly Chief, you can't bang Cortana she's an A.I.! You obviously didn't play and enjoy all the halos

-I get nothing for soloing the campaign on legendary! you get the master cheif's visor/chest/helmet/shoulders

-Prometheans are a bad joke! a joke explain?

-Their weapons must be the punch line! binary rifle is awesome along with all of the others except the suppressor

-Pulse grenades. do suck

-They may have added new guns, but boy, do they suck! If you're going to continue to reskin all the guns from previous games, why not reskin good ones! (Can I get a whatwhat for some Maulers in here! maulers are great but not here so what. Comon man they dont suck at all come at anyone with a incendarary cannon while you are firing an assualt rifle you lose.

-Only 8 classifications? That's lame. Get all of them then come talk

-Only 2 Classifications if you didn't play after the 20th even though you paid the full price like everyone else? Lame I guess so...

-Only 130 ranks? Hope you add more! heard of halo reach great example

-Watch this, I'll be smarter than everyone in 343 with this next statement: In order to make the game 50% better, all that had to be done was bring Halo 3's ranking system back, add a few more levels, and combine it with the current system. Skill + EXP, with actual ranks, not numbers! Good try though!0 I agree

-Some specializations, plainly speaking, are worthless! depends on your playing style

-Yo bro check my file share! no

-Love the BR, so happy it's once again in the Halo arse- killed by DMR in 3 seconds across the map! you should shoot at the person

-You know my adversary that just killed me with a 5 shot weapon with cross map capabilities? Yeah he spawned with that! crap luck

-Loadouts, don't use them, Halo of Duty I can write sooo much about this i just dont feel like it.

-What happened to fighting over weapons that spawn on the map? Sure we fight over ordinance, but why bother? You get more kills picking off people with a DMR as they attempt to get it than actually getting the power weapon itself. I don't see your point...

-Ordinance is terrible, why can't you at least give us the option to play a map where the weapons spawn the same every time! It's funner, it's Halo! noobs of halo cried too much in a jist.

-Oh I died from a DMR across the map. The guy who killed me must have found it and definitely didn't spawn with a long range weapon, hm, ok. Well let me just run back to my sniper that I died with which is the power weapon my team is relying on to control the Ragnarok mid-map. D'oh, what am I thinking! If you drop a power weapon it will just despawn in 7 seconds, that's a huge plus i hate that.

-"Dude you're an idiot, if it despawns now the other team can't get it." That's true raging forum reader, very true indeed, but some players, good players I should say, rely on just that. You see, when a player kills another player who is holding the sniper, it usually draws them out in the field to go get it, in which case more close range, interesting battles can insure. Now that it despawns so fast, they will just sit there and remain camping with that DMR! How fun is that! more fun than listening to this.

-It's okay Jeff Steitzer I get it, I understand my team lost the ball, I killed someone while they were running, or I assisted in killing the king. You don't have to announce every single thing I do in multiplayer because it's getting ******* creepy says someone who never loved halo.

-I've tried playing a game where I didn't earn any medals, it's impossible! Noob friendly you should shoot people...

-What an awesome game of CTF, I just went 24 and 2, can't wait to see myself in the MVP title and slot after the game is over! rip halo 3

-Hmm, at least the Killing Frenzy I got will be in top medals! (WTF?) rip halo 3

-Crimson DLC is out, spolier: The maps suck! hey look everyone got it for free

-Let's play assault ok

-Haha, I have you now, I'm just going to get this last BR shot on you, headshot then I'll grab your flag and - Wait what?! I didn't click any button to pick up the flag?! Oh cool.. I died! use you "head"

-I have rockets, an awesome power weapon to advance my team up the map and protect my flag carrier! Oh my flag carrier died and I didn't see in the heat of battle. I backed into it and I now have the flag, but my rockets are more useful to my team, I'll just drop the flag and guard with rockets.... I'll just drop the flag and guard with rockets.... I said, I'll drop the flag, with my OWN FREE WILL and use my rockets that are more useful! OH I can't drop the flag! Died! Rockets rendered useless! mildly annoying

-People can spawn with stickys. triple kill

-People can spawn with plasma pistols. Do the math for vehicles!overkill

-Finally, I got my ordinance, since there's no weapons on the maps, I can get a power weapon to help my team out - Pulse grenades. Speed boost. SAW. Cool SAW=killing frenzy+

-Okay I have the SAW, good thing an assault rifle can kill a player faster! huh?

-Let's play One Flag CTF! not today says halo

-Where's arbiter he must of been on reqium because that makes sense..

This was a really funny read.

I'm not bashing the game, I actually think it is really fun! I'm just being honest with my opinion. Shame on you for thinking I'm trolling the forums!

-I played the other halos, love the series.

-Aye, you may receive Chief's armor, I'm talking about soloing it on legendary though. All you get is a lame torso that you must unlock via waypoint.

-I say prometheans are a joke because they look like they were pulled straight out of Crysis engine, are very lacking in encounters, and are just a boring enemy altogether. Understand this is very opinionated, it's fine if you enjoy them. I'm just speaking on behalf of the majority of what I see on the web/hear in game.

-As for classifications, I don't need them all. I have google. I know which ones are useless.

-The binary rifle is again, too noob friendly. Any body shot is instant kill as you already know, how is that even close to a good weapon. It has the same kill -capacity as rockets, but can be used anywhere on the map from any distance and is instant. Like, lol.

-And when I said "check my file share" I was sarcastic towards the fact that it's broken and you can not.

-Let me rephrase the medals fail. I have tried purposely playing a game in which I tried not to earn any medals. I couldn't do it because the game is just too easy. Sorry for being confusing.

-When I said let's play assault, I was again, being sarcastic. It's not in the game.

-In Halo: Reach they didn't add more levels they just lifted the cap. I'm hoping for a lift too, along with some more classifications to keep me playing!

-I'm saying the assault rifle has equal killing capacity as the SAW.

I respect your opinions, I was just simply stating mine. Keep in mind I am still enjoying this game!

-I played the other halos, love the series.

-Aye, you may receive Chief's armor, I'm talking about soloing it on legendary though. All you get is a lame torso that you must unlock via waypoint. You get an achievement but isn't the self satisfaction enough?

-I say prometheans are a joke because they look like they were pulled straight out of Crysis engine, are very lacking in encounters, and are just a boring enemy altogether. Understand this is very opinionated, it's fine if you enjoy them. I'm just speaking on behalf of the majority of what I see on the web/hear in game. dude they explode when you kill them thats good enough for me

-As for classifications, I don't need them all. I have google. I know which ones are useless. ​ gaming style.

-The binary rifle is again, too noob friendly. Any body shot is instant kill as you already know, how is that even close to a good weapon. It has the same kill -capacity as rockets, but can be used anywhere on the map from any distance and is instant. Like, lol. sure next game I'm sure the alien's weapons wont be as strong as humans because we're the most advanced race. *sarcasm*

-And when I said "check my file share" I was sarcastic towards the fact that it's broken and you can not. I'm still not gonna look at it

-Let me rephrase the medals fail. I have tried purposely playing a game in which I tried not to earn any medals. I couldn't do it because the game is just too easy. Sorry for being confusing. The game must like you.

-When I said let's play assault, I was again, being sarcastic. It's not in the game I'm glad you noticed my sarcasm too.

-In Halo: Reach they didn't add more levels they just lifted the cap. I'm hoping for a lift too, along with some more classifications to keep me playing! false they had up to lt.col and went up.

-I'm saying the assault rifle has equal killing capacity as the SAW. no.

• Like 1

my AR has never beaten a SAW...ever. I've had at least two straight up 1v1 AR vs SAW encounters. When they drop me, their shields will be down and if someone sneezes at them before they can recover, they'll die.

But they won.

You're doing it wrong.

lots to respond to so I'll keep the rest of it simple for now: Some parts I agree with, some parts i do not, as above. 50/50 hit/miss

Perhaps I am missing something with my AR/SAW encounters. Regardless, my point is ultimately that a SAW received from ordinances can hardly be considered a power weapon or advantage over the opposing team due to the fact it is so closely matched to a weapon enemy players can spawn with if they choose.

I welcome your responses and look forward to them!

These are the wins and fails according to a long time fan and lover of the Halo :P

Wins

Master Chief is Back

Campaign was EPIC

New weapon sound effect.......gave me a nerdgasm, they actually SOUND like heavy hitting weapons finally

Visually Amazing, i loved the beautiful scenery as your progressed through the game

Infinity Slayer is EPIC, i love the feeling of bossing everyone with my loadouts

Fails

There are no REAL Good Swat Maps i have found

Forge isnt much better, infact Reach had a better forge

The loss of some of our great Game types

Campaign was too short, although Still epic

No Boss fight...made syko sad :(

Other then that id still give Halo 4 a 9.9/10

(Halo got 9.8/10 , Halo 2 Got 9.9/10, Halo 2 got 9.8/10)

@ Caboose the Ace - I personally do not enjoy the maps in the DLC, I think they are all have a very plain layout. Also, if you're going to simply say my points are " invalid* ", at least give a reason to back up why! I do respect your opinion however man!

@SykoWolf - Agreed on the campaign being short, and the lost game types. I'm not a big loadout fan but if they're working for you, all the power to you!

@L0N3PR1C3 - Not overboard, just an honest opinion. I'm not going to be in denial by thinking the prometheans yielded interesting encounters because it's simply not true. The encounters generally consisted of a larger knight, which stood there, walked side to side and shot you repeatedly with one of three weapons -a supressor, a light rifle, sometimes a one shot kill binary rifle. Accompanied by swarms of one-shot dog-like creatures that also stood there and really didn't provide that much of a thrilling experience.

• Like 1

@ Caboose the Ace - I personally do not enjoy the maps in the DLC, I think they are all have a very plain layout. Also, if you're going to simply say my points are " invalid* ", at least give a reason to back up why! I do respect your opinion however man!

@SykoWolf - Agreed on the campaign being short, and the lost game types. I'm not a big loadout fan but if they're working for you, all the power to you!

@L0N3PR1C3 - Not overboard, just an honest opinion. I'm not going to be in denial by thinking the prometheans yielded interesting encounters because it's simply not true. The encounters generally consisted of a larger knight, which stood there, walked side to side and shot you repeatedly with one of three weapons -a supressor, a light rifle, sometimes a one shot kill binary rifle. Accompanied by swarms of one-shot dog-like creatures that also stood there and really didn't provide that much of a thrilling experience.

I Respect you for being civil in your response, not many people do that, they just go on a rant about us being wrong for voicing our opinion...so Thumbs up to you buddy ^_^

I like pretty much like nearly everything about halo4...

the loadouts I feel give everyone the same advantage..being able to get better with all weapons just got easier as now you load with them instead of finding them once in awhile..being stuck with a pistol half the match..

ordnance drops keeps the game interesting, also rewarding for playing well. This can turn the tides of the battle when teams are camping nearly half the game and you luckout with some rockets. Sure sometimes campers got skill...but lets face it...those games..are hella boring...

new sound effects, weapons campaign masterchief, are all awesome in my book.

here are some of the things I felt weren't that great in the game..or..were hit or miss for me...

amor customization is a little stale, some of the gear you unlock for your spartan looks simply don't look great..some are just quite fugly man...not game breaking obviously..but if all i've got to look forward to is unlocking stuff...and no skill rank...then make the unlockables really badass looking..keep me wanting them.

The new point system of infinity slayer I feel breaks the gameplay..players are rewarded even if they do terrible, even if they cost you the match..they end up MVP...you got 15 kills, 2 deaths, MVP on your team gots 22 kills, 26 deaths...do the math...he's rewarded MVP...and now thinks his team lost because you simply weren't doing enough...you think he didn't deserve the mvp...your team lost because he leaked the kills...is one right and one wrong? especially if his kill weapon was melee? In my opinion, yes. I don't ever remember playing the game that way...trying to get highscore while not even considering my deaths...this guy goes onto every random team, same mindset....the skil system as it is..considers him..a good player it seems, what do you think?..mind you, I understand that playstyle fits for regicide/lonewolf type, not team games.

The inifinity slayer is about points, we get that part. The end stats, should be different. Don't just reflect the points earned in the match with no k/d effect on points. We know how much points we got, now grade us on our actual performance...let that guy say damn why am I last place? I got more kills...oh..it's because I died so much...well..let me try and get better at team work...and surviving...

that in itself as it is sometimes makes me rush into battle like an idiot too..why? because it just seems like KD doesnt even matter anymore. I don't brag about not dying a lot, I don't get a huge kill count, once in awhile I do...the important thing is Positive KD is associated with playing good and smart...tactical...you understand team work..even if you play lonewolf style, knowing KD is asscociated with that makes you play different when playing on a team.

ordnance drop...oh my god..simply...makes me want to throw my controller at the screen at times...I swear there are times..where I seriously get a power weapon..ME...it's my TURN...I can SAVE THE TEAM!!! HELLS YEA!!!....I call in ordnance...I asked for a sniper..rockets..something like that...cuhBLAM!...ordnance ready....wtf?...the hell is this empty @ss canister? are you serious? I'm looking around for it...all of a sudden I die...I respawn...suddenly, the ordnance appears where I died...ORDNANCE STOLEN...sweet..now my team mates think I'm a moron...

the fix for this for me...is to be careful when calling it in by multiple platforms...and NEVER ppoint it to come to close by you or right next to you...I guess somehow it glitches..don't get me wrong, I love ordnance when it's not glitchy...sometimes you don't get what you want..but...I feel it makes the game more fun, because it's a variable in battle. We No longer rely on power weapons to respawn...oh wait...connecting to host? holy crap..the snipe just respawned...! oh and..yea sometimes..I am forced to call it in right next to me because I'm stuck and pinned and that power weapon can save me....I guess just at that time, I didn't know it would glitch up.

connecting to host issues...laggy game play..str8 up glitches in the game..the glitches I've encountered were just...ridiculous!...not many many glitches..but I once got shot by a dmr while in a ghost, suddenly game laggs ever so slightly..mind you im going left right to kill the guy in open space on the field..n one else is around..suddenly..the ghost is as high as a banshee..explodes..I die...I got the vid clip on my xbox...saved...I didn't enter any lifts...

I once 1v1 a guy...he had some mad ninja skills..teleporting all over the place..bam 4 shots...bam melee...bam melee...I crouch..bam melee his nuts..wtf is going on?..is he dead?...he teleported again..guess I missed him...bam 4 more shots..3 head shots..he's dancing around teleporting..melee...melee....dude wtf? ok forget this guy he's probably dead and the games lagging...ASSASSINATION...wth? he just raped me? he goes on to get an overkill.....my entire team quits the game..so do I..it was hilarious..but in the heat of the moment..frustrated the crap out of me..it isn't the first time it's happened...but I gotta say that was the worst it's ever been.

No rank kinda sucks..I'm not a [pro gamer..I don't brag about my skill rank...I'm not top tier...so why do I want it? because I like to see who I get matched up with..if the matchmaking system of how it picks players is accurate or not..if the skill ranking is accurate or not..and most importantly, trying to raise that number keeps me on the edge of my seat, working towards getting better....I feel makes the game more fun, and deffinitely more rewarding...keep it so that if you lose a lot, you rank down....so obviously, when lower "skillranked" players outrank you, you don't stay on top....because if you did..well then...the number would truely be meaningless..

bring back all the play lists..hell...not just some..who cares who likes what because everyone liked at least one of them, so bring them all back...we aren't forced to play what we don't like..so it only makes sense to include them all...

I think that's about all I got to say bad about the game...the game itself is really fun as hell to play...AA's are pretty sweet...everyone gots sprint...good stages..one or 2 bad....gotta agree crimson map pissed me off at first...but..learn how to play that map, you wil not hate it as much as long as your team understands the choke points and high traffic points as well...it was free..big plus..however take some of them out of inifinity slayer and leave them in BTB in my opinion.

I still hate camo..but I never felt camo was game breaking, all AA's can be overcome...wish thruster got a boost like how evade was..but...then it would deff be OP and everyone would be flying around like ninjas...

Just my opinions, it's al gravy if you agree or disagree

my last thoughts...the rumor of a new halo being in the works already...gives me the impression..that all of our arguments might not be for making halo4 a better game...but for making halo5{or whatever it may be called) it's successor. I wish it weren't so, because it would cause halo4 to seem like a joke..and in essence would remind me of when marvel vs capcom 3 i think..the last one..was released..people complained so much, that within months, a new one came out....same exact game, few few few more characters that could have just been inputed in the previous...the cheapness fixed..all wrapped up in a new 60 dollar game with more 5 dollar dlc characters that are already ON the disk just not accessible..i turned in the game for 5 dollars (previous one)..didn't care how much I paid..because I preferred the 5 dollars over 2 halves of a broken cd in my trashcan...never got the new one...and never will..

course..if a new halo comes out..I'll be the first to pre order this time around..because halo4 is not a broken game, its a very damn good game with a few pet peeves on the list for just about everyone. Nothing game breaking, but if a few things are tweaked or fixed would bring this title truly comparible to the fan favorites of halo 2 and halo 3...343 shouldn't think of it as reverting to the old halos instead of improving on it..instead should see it as simply implementing features that were never broken...insert the old saying here...."why fix what is not broken?" in terms for the old playlists, ranking system etc...

sorry for long post

wow you gave it more wins then i would have. most of the things on mm are a joke now didn't know i was buying a futureistic version of cod

Seriously? Do you just go from Thread to thread calling Halo, CoD?

:facepalm:

Halo is IN NO WAY CoD , a few popular features does not make it turn into CoD, get your facts straight, and most the people i have talked to love the new MM features.

Fact is, if you dont like the game...dont play it...simple

Seriously? Do you just go from Thread to thread calling Halo, CoD?

:facepalm:

Halo is IN NO WAY CoD , a few popular features does not make it turn into CoD, get your facts straight, and most the people i have talked to love the new MM features.

Fact is, if you dont like the game...dont play it...simple

fact is bro if you don't like what i'm saying you don't post simple...

you can argue this anit like cod and herp derp most people? most people i talk to say this is like cod what now sir? ok well thats there opionon from a casual standpoint the game is amazing like cod. its only being compared to cod because cod is a popular shooter. your a halo fan so you will never say halo is like cod even if halo 5 got rid of sheilds and added ak's and such thats your opionon and that only matters to you and who listen to it. i don't mean to come here arguing but you always try to attack people for expressing there opionon about the game. if they don't like halo 4 like you do its trolling to you lol.

you can argue this anit like cod and herp derp most people? most people i talk to say this is like cod what now sir? ok well thats there opionon from a casual standpoint the game is amazing like cod. its only being compared to cod because cod is a popular shooter. your a halo fan so you will never say halo is like cod even if halo 5 got rid of sheilds and added ak's and such thats your opionon and that only matters to you and who listen to it. i don't mean to come here arguing but you always try to attack people for expressing there opionon about the game. if they don't like halo 4 like you do its trolling to you lol.

Ok First...Your a hypocrit, you keep responding to me, so i feel the need to respond back, im not some defenceless puppy you can roll over...

Second....O P I N I O N , not slander....and most people on this site, YES ...MOST, Love Halo 4, even if they have a few issues....

Hopefully i dont find you keep responding to these otherwise it's just gonna become a flame war....and i dont want that

If you believe that Halo 4 is similar to Call of Duty, that is your own opinion and I respect it completely. I can even relate and believe that Halo 4 mimics many aspects of Call of Duty, that either hinder or aid the performance and feel of the game as the series progresses forward.

However, you are in danger of creating your own self-fulfilling prophecy when you claim somebody else will never believe Halo 4 to be any other perspective than yours due to fact they are a Halo fan.

Ok First...Your a hypocrit, you keep responding to me, so i feel the need to respond back, im not some defenceless puppy you can roll over...

Second....O P I N I O N , not slander....and most people on this site, YES ...MOST, Love Halo 4, even if they have a few issues....

Hopefully i dont find you keep responding to these otherwise it's just gonna become a flame war....and i dont want that

Just ignore him. I think people on this site are mature enough/smart enough to believe he is doing exactly what I said without without a rebutle.

-

Please keep the personal accounts of Wins and Fails in this thread!