Halo 4 Sucks

Poo117

the reason y halo 4 sucks is because 343 destroyed the whole meaning of power weapons and map control. gameplay is just not fun. for some reason i didnt like the campaign and spartan ops is pretty much going to the same place but with different objectives. 343 did make some improvments but also downgraded a lot of stuff like flood/infection. why cant the floods carry and weapons? all i hav to say is that fun infection games like fat kid is now desteoyed. dmr is op aswell. this game is so bad that this is my least favourite halo game and it should be called halo of duty 4. 343 told us as a community to trust them and im sure that most of us did and they failed me as well as some of my friends. controlls suck now and the melee system sucks as well. if u guys disagree with me i can understand but 343 did fail on me and maybe some of u guys. i just dont understand how half of bungies members worked on this game and made it worse. i dnt hate 343 i just wish in the next game they dnt make into more like cod and actually listen to the community.

the game has shifted to more cod the instant respawns along with everything else makes me feel its cod for people saying its not I am just comparing the most popular and newest game out there everyone plays. i didn't buy call of halo i bough halo 4 or i thought i did.

the kill times in halo 4 are like cod or phase of the game along with all the other dumb things.

Killstreaks, my ***. All you get is a weapon or minor power up. Not a helicopter or napalm, and where you just mow everyone down.

But I do feel like I'm playing a shell of a game of a Franchise that was once great. This game was gutted to hell.

loadouts are like classes from cod: CoD didn't invent custom classes

tactical or specilizations are like perks from cod: True, though every game will have them very soon.

controls changed more into cod and fishstick is cod controls: It's called fishstick... it's making fun of CoD.

Go back to COD, kid. Halo 4 is fine.

y call me a fanboy wen i stated some major points from halo tht some people dnt knw. also by looking at your picture you look like a grown manabout in the 40's so y wont to act like ur mature and not call someone a kid and a fanboy. u could of just said tht halo 4 is fine.

the reason y halo 4 sucks is because 343 destroyed the whole meaning of power weapons and map control. gameplay is just not fun. for some reason i didnt like the campaign and spartan ops is pretty much going to the same place but with different objectives. 343 did make some improvments but also downgraded a lot of stuff like flood/infection. why cant the floods carry and weapons? all i hav to say is that fun infection games like fat kid is now desteoyed. dmr is op aswell. this game is so bad that this is my least favourite halo game and it should be called halo of duty 4. 343 told us as a community to trust them and im sure that most of us did and they failed me as well as some of my friends. controlls suck now and the melee system sucks as well. if u guys disagree with me i can understand but 343 did fail on me and maybe some of u guys. i just dont understand how half of bungies members worked on this game and made it worse. i dnt hate 343 i just wish in the next game they dnt make into more like cod and actually listen to the community.

Loadouts are becoming standard in all FPS games now. CoD by far isn't the only one, and Halo had to catch up at some point. If Halo 4 were a Halo 3 clone, the gameplay would just be too dated for an FPS by today's standards.

I agree on the campaign and Spartan Ops.

Flood isn't bad if you ask me, but traditional Infection should be brought back as well.

Only a few Bungie employees actually jumped ship to 343. People need to get their facts right. OP, you're definitely not the only one on this point.

y call me a fanboy wen i stated some major points from halo tht some people dnt knw. also by looking at your picture you look like a grown manabout in the 40's so y wont to act like ur mature and not call someone a kid and a fanboy. u could of just said tht halo 4 is fine.

I don't recall anywhere in my last post of calling anyone a fanboy. Learn how to read, kid. And by the way, kid isn't a "BAD WORD" to use.

i got to agree to an extent the game has mutated it is more like halo of duty or call of halo. i get how maybe leveling up ones use of powerups could be good but they totally axed the rankings from reach and firefight i mainly play offline at home as is now i cant get any of the nifty lookin armors fr playing against fam cant change my base weapons powerups and all its like a bastardization of halo. hell i can collect all the terminals and it wont do crap for me i get xbox live being good its fun at times but to ditch everything that made halo fun and good for more live entertainment its cutting at least half of the fans off at the knees. all we get really is the campaign pretty fun on normal and not much more difficult so far heroic with 5 skulls on 2 gold 3 silver lol but its an interesting new storyline for some reason greg bear didnt paint the didact as a homicidal megalomaniac in fact he got along well with humans b4 he died and morning stellar rises or whatever the kids name was took his identity over.

I can not help but agree... halo 4 is the worst halo yet. they downgraded the jet pack, made the hologram and camo better. games are no longer won with skill, but explosive weapons. the only reason this can even be called a halo title is because you can unlock master chiefs armor. otherwise I liked this game 10 years ago when it was called UNREAL championship/tournament...

the games played with their marketing campaign are strange also, with the drop in price to $39.99 after 45 days? kind of a slap in the face of those who bought a L.E. for $100 (wow! enjoy your L.E. packaging!)

the maps suck...

the ranking system sucks

matchmaking keeps getting worse

the entire "find game menu" sucks (why is it like that?)

a lot of praise and positive posts about this game are also from employees

how many changes do they have to make until it is not halo anymore?

the halo we remember may be gone forever

if this is the future of halo

I do not want to play

I will keep my quarter

I will have no part

Halo once was the premier innovator in shooters... now has been reduced to hype, marketing and the lowest common denominator to crank out an unfinished product soaked up by unsuspecting consumers who enjoyed the previous titles