So here it is...

Zelda

Thank you all for all of your support. And do not worry, I am not going anywhere. Once again, thank you, and I really appreciate it.

:hug: 's to all.

:heart: I Agree with Spryo, You truly are one of the best member here, you have the heart of the community with you....Friendly,Kind,Generous and always willing to help...i wouldn't be surprised if you became a Legendary member.... ^_^

• Like 1

Oh no. Not Legendary. I have not made it that far. And I dont deserve it, yet, if not ever.

And thank you Father B. :)

But for now, I try not to think about it. But I do admit, that every time our phone rings, and my dad's number comes up on the caller I.D., my heart skips a beat, in fear of that phone call I know is coming.

Oh no. Not Legendary. I have not made it that far. And I dont deserve it, yet, if not ever.

But for now, I try not to think about it. But I do admit, that every time our phone rings, and my dad's number comes up on the caller I.D., my heart skips a beat, in fear of that phone call I know is coming.

Sorry, i hope you dont consider this spam but....

:hug: :hug:

• Like 1

Well just know that I would be there to hold your hand or hug you and be a shoulder to cry on if that happens. And you are already legendary to us even if the color of your name isnt yellow. :hug:

• Like 1

Zelda,

I know that in times of loss and sadness words seem to mean very little, i have had members of my family pass away from illness. And members pass away before thier time. Awhile ago my mother was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer in its early stages. Just recently she had both her ovaries removed. Right now it is a waiting game and one that is horrific. I know how sad and frightening it can be to know that there is a possiblity that a loved one, a parent or sibling, will not be there when you wake up.

I know this but still i offer my ears to you in the case that you need someone the talk to.

Be strong for yourself but more importantly be strong for your family

• Like 1