MLG should work around Social players. Not Visa Versa.

Baeztoberfest

@ Final sentence : as long as they don't start changing game dynamics this is a good thing. As stated previously this isn't another social vs MLG post. This is about leaving the game as is and incorporating MLG into it fairly without changing EVERYTHING to accomodate a handful of people. But bravo for the news update. I'm sure it will make some Halo fans very happy to here.

@ vaultingfrog : I (unlike the OTHER GUY) get why you're upset. They aren't the majority, sad to say but it's true. Don't get me wrong nobody likes to suck and lose but just because you realize winning isn't everything doesn't mean your a bum either. I know some KILLER guys who play with like a 2.5+ KD and enjoy playing with people who are less than 1 KD. Just because of either social interaction, a good warthog driver, funny randomness etc. Social. Doesn't. Equal. Unskilled.

@ Tornadoflame : I ALSO see what you're getting at. Well... Sorta. But the whole PURPOSE of this thread was to put out that any kind of elitist gamer who wants to play professionally, should do so within the confines of the original game dynamics, and ultimately quit crying about...

1) the boltshot being OP

2) the DMR being better than the BR

3) instant respawns

4) no radar

5) weapon respawn/despawn times

6) true skill vs ranking

7) no cqc maps

8) the whole "Call of Halo" argument

Just. Stop it. It's annoying that people can't just play a game. And if you do enjoy it you're automatically a "fanboy". Don't nobody give two fux if you don't like the game as is. They just don't want to see it get molested into some piece of MLG trash the average person can't enjoy.

This is in no way an attemp to slam you either tornado. I'll be the first to admit, from the talk you talk? It sounds like you've put serious thoughts into bettering an already good game. But what I AM TRYING TO SAY is that it doesn't need it. And you can play professionally instead of socially with the options it lets you tweak already.

@ everyone : hope this cleared up what this post was about and were on the same FRIENDLY page we were on before. Be sure to think when posting counter points.

Side bar? That was supposed to be an 8 with a ) after it but I think a sunglasses smiley chewing gum works too.

whats options am i able to tweat to make it more appealing to the as you say professional stand point? i don't understand why you can enjoy a game based on complete randomness and luck now I'm sorry i want games to be more skilled releated then Luck based because By no means does luck mean your good at the game. In past halo's Which Um this is a halo game if you didn't like something you could change it Or Most of it it seems this one is trying to force us to play this noob friendly and bad way of playing. i Do play the game but i can't go 4-5 games without complaining i find it completel Idoitic that i have to Change the way i play just to counter certain players It seems to me you enjoy a more Cod based game then halo. I guess you also think you should get needler plasama nade speed boost while the other team gets rockets is fair to? no thats luck and randomness and by no means does that make you good at this game. All we want is to beable to change a few things we find to ruin are game experience and make the game more skilled based. Does that mean that we should now get rid of customs to? sounds legit.

I think this was sarcasim on their part. However a fix for one person is a negative for another. Its all about perspective.

MLG works for some, doesnt work for others. Just because you feel that something is unbalanced (not point youout BaDInTentZ btw) does not automatically make it so.

What you want is to change mechanics to suit your personal preferences which just wont happen. Over all minor changes will be implemented over the course of the games life as ajustments on average game results. As it should be.

Also to the prior person you quoted BaDInTentZ, dont speak for me, ever. You can not possibly speak to the fact that "very few people" like instant respawns or Weapon Timing. You are one person among millions. One voice among millions. Dont speak for others. The only thing you have in your corner is that a minority of people within the total population have chosen to become vocal about issues that they want fixed for themselves. That vocal minority is just that, a minority. Or do you think that every Halo player world wide goes online and voices their opinions?

no offense but doesn't a game going from 450k online to just 100k online tell you anything that they didn't like? or just it just say something else because to me and to all the people i talk to they didn't like alot of the attempted new features they tried to imply and thats why they stopped. This is halo People don't drop the game after a month Like cod that is unless you make it like cod.

whats options am i able to tweat to make it more appealing to the as you say professional stand point? i don't understand why you can enjoy a game based on complete randomness and luck now I'm sorry i want games to be more skilled releated then Luck based because By no means does luck mean your good at the game. In past halo's Which Um this is a halo game if you didn't like something you could change it Or Most of it it seems this one is trying to force us to play this noob friendly and bad way of playing. i Do play the game but i can't go 4-5 games without complaining i find it completel Idoitic that i have to Change the way i play just to counter certain players It seems to me you enjoy a more Cod based game then halo. I guess you also think you should get needler plasama nade speed boost while the other team gets rockets is fair to? no thats luck and randomness and by no means does that make you good at this game. All we want is to beable to change a few things we find to ruin are game experience and make the game more skilled based. Does that mean that we should now get rid of customs to? sounds legit.

no offense but doesn't a game going from 450k online to just 100k online tell you anything that they didn't like? or just it just say something else because to me and to all the people i talk to they didn't like alot of the attempted new features they tried to imply and thats why they stopped. This is halo People don't drop the game after a month Like cod that is unless you make it like cod.

It tells me nothing considering the amount of games released within a short period of time. ACIII, Dishonored, BO2, H4 and others, all released fairly close together. Ever consider that people might play more than just Halo?

Honestly right now I dont particularly care what the games population is. You could have 400k one day, the next 80 and the following 300k. BTW it is the holidays too so you might want to factor that in as well...

That being said, I really just have nothing more to say to you as you really dont seem to be interested in differing opinions. The holier than thou attitude its wearing thin. So thankfully this is my last responce as I grow tired of dealing with this stuff.

It tells me nothing considering the amount of games released within a short period of time. ACIII, Dishonored, BO2, H4 and others, all released fairly close together. Ever consider that people might play more than just Halo?

Honestly right now I dont particularly care what the games population is. You could have 400k one day, the next 80 and the following 300k. BTW it is the holidays too so you might want to factor that in as well...

That being said, I really just have nothing more to say to you as you really dont seem to be interested in differing opinions. The holier than thou attitude its wearing thin. So thankfully this is my last responce as I grow tired of dealing with this stuff.

please calm down. i am just trying to understand how you can come with your conclusion i mean my issues seem to be backed up with facts or from what i see.. your's seem to be just what your thinking. But Hey if you wanna be like that on a online forum then power to ya i'm just debating and replying nothing more. about your issue now. The problem with your statment is when halo 3 2 and reach came out there were So many other amazing games out. mass effect was at it's finest i think left 4 dead Just came out Which was a amazing hit so to mean it seems like your only offering from a personal perspective. It matters to me when the game i've played for 6+ years goes from 450k to 100k i and the others have a problem because we want this to be the best game possible and if 343 is the reason the game is being held back then i will offer my feedback like everyone else.

Again off topic from the original post. But I'll shoot once again.

The answer is no. I'm merely adapting at a game I'm trying to understand and enjoy instead of being the very best at it simply "cuz".

I was a beast at Halo CE. I was terrible at Halo 2. In Halo 3 I averaged a KD of 2/1. In Halo Reach I did a little worse, but by no means a slouch at a KD of 1.23. This game? I'm sitting at a 1.08.

Does my declining skill level mean that it's not a good game? Hardly. I just acknowledge a different developer and go from there. Obviously 343 isn't beyond making "Halo" as they did Halo Anniversary and yes I'm well aware they used the multiplayer from Reach. I'm speaking strictly game dynamics.

Now to tie it in to the original thread.

Give MLG what they want. But don't change the entire dynamics of the game to accomodate a handful of hardcore gamers. Work within the parameters provided to make a good set list that works. I've heard many say a ranked and social playlist would fix this. To an EXTENT I agree with this but not when they start hacking away at the foundation of the game and what it is because some lonely gamer wants the weapons HE OR SHE prefers to dominate instead of the ones already in place.

Or to rehash the same tired maps to the same customers. Ultimately it's like this. If SO MANY PEOPLE are all about Halo 3, you can buy one from me at $60 and I'll cut a profit. Lol. I mean that's what I'm hearing. That people want to pay for the same game twice really... That's just insane.

Yeah. I wasn't the greatest at it. I have my moments but... Wasn't nearly as much of a fan as I was with Halo. My reasons were because CoD seemed TOO fast paced for me. Halo seems slower... More methodical.

well cod took no skill so you didn't have to be good at it just have good reaction and a good headset is a good 15-20 kills a game.. and Yeah halo is going that diraction and getting more fast paced i'm surpized you don't feel like halo has been like cod already. take away the sheilds then you have it just like cod

well cod took no skill so you didn't have to be good at it just have good reaction and a good headset is a good 15-20 kills a game.. and Yeah halo is going that diraction and getting more fast paced i'm surpized you don't feel like halo has been like cod already. take away the sheilds then you have it just like cod

My opinions over what a game should be are just mine amongst millions. That's not what my thread was arguing. Whether its like CoD now.

Because if it was, yeah. To an extent I agree with you. It doesn't feel like the Halo I remember.

But news flash to myself and anyone else listening. It doesn't matter what I remember. It doesn't matter what is OP and what's to come.

What matters is the here and now. What matters is ways to improve skill, quality of gameplay, and overall experience from things that I can control..

Not get on some forum and cry and cry and cry and cry about stuff that's NEVER going to change. Seriously. Go back to threads written on November 6th and look between now and then and look how many people there are complaining about this or that. Then go back and count how many people made a thread ADMITTING that they weren't the best and asking for tips to get better.

I don't think the numbers will surprise you. It's in people's nature to ***** and moan. It seems like they are the most vocal here at the forums. But the ammount of MLG noise they make doesn't mean they are right for wanting to warp everyone's experience. Give them their playlist and be done with it.

So who cares if it FEELS like CoD? Either play or don't. This is Halo 4 were talking about.

I'll equate it to Limp Bizkit. A lot of people said they sold out. I still think they made catchy music. I continued to listen to them (until I was about 20). It didn't matter what I or anyone else thought. Listen or don't.

I like Halo 4. Some people think 343 sold out. Play or don't. It doesn't matter to me. But for the love of GOD find something else to talk about people than nerfing/buffing and all these tweaks that people are CRYING about...

Dear god.

well cod took no skill

Yes it does. Respect other games. If you think CoD's so easy, why don't you try to go pro on it? I bet tons of CoD experts would ruin your day 1v1.

so you didn't have to be good at it just have good reaction and a good headset is a good 15-20 kills a game

You could set plenty of SWAT experts with great reaction times, give them turtles, and set them up and CoD, and they would have to learn the game just like anyone else. CoD has it's own set of learning curves. (Not saying they are as steep as Halo's, but that's not the point)

and Yeah halo is going that diraction and getting more fast paced

Wait, fast paced Halo = CoD? What about games like Unreal Tournament? As much as I hate them, Halo is far closer to those than CoD. That's simple game design logic. Go ahead, put on 300% speed and jump height. Feel like CoD? Or Quake? And I thought competitive Halo players have been whining for years to make the game faster...

i'm surpized you don't feel like halo has been like cod already

Have you even PLAYED CoD? Halo plays nothing like CoD. It never will. H4 is proof of this. With all the CoD inspired elements in the game, it's still Halo, and does not play like CoD. Surprise. I'm surprised you don't feel like Halo has been like Halo. It's not hard.

take away the sheilds then you have it just like cod

So there's this playlist called SWAT. Have you tried it? It really, really plays like CoD. Yep. Aim down sights, kill times, body shots, full auto, the whole shebang. Yep. Shields is definitely the thin line that separates Halo from CoD.

God, I just love posts with zero logic.

Dear god.

Yes it does. Respect other games. If you think CoD's so easy, why don't you try to go pro on it? I bet tons of CoD experts would ruin your day 1v1.

You could set plenty of SWAT experts with great reaction times, give them turtles, and set them up and CoD, and they would have to learn the game just like anyone else. CoD has it's own set of learning curves. (Not saying they are as steep as Halo's, but that's not the point)

Wait, fast paced Halo = CoD? What about games like Unreal Tournament? As much as I hate them, Halo is far closer to those than CoD. That's simple game design logic. Go ahead, put on 300% speed and jump height. Feel like CoD? Or Quake? And I thought competitive Halo players have been whining for years to make the game faster...

Have you even PLAYED CoD? Halo plays nothing like CoD. It never will. H4 is proof of this. With all the CoD inspired elements in the game, it's still Halo, and does not play like CoD. Surprise. I'm surprised you don't feel like Halo has been like Halo. It's not hard.

So there's this playlist called SWAT. Have you tried it? It really, really plays like CoD. Yep. Aim down sights, kill times, body shots, full auto, the whole shebang. Yep. Shields is definitely the thin line that separates Halo from CoD.

God, I just love posts with zero logic.

Oh man i stopped reading what you said after cod takes skill.. in 3v3 faceoff i have a record of 403 and 5 3 of those loses come to joining the game losing.. 50 of those win we joined being down by 10 the game takes little to no skill going pro in that game is like working at a gas station i've played game battles players people who said they went to events all the time and littery made them quit out i've had 4 teams quit out the first 5 minutes of the game because of how Stupidly easy that game is for you to say it takes skill i guess my 7 year old newphew is a pro for buying mw3 never touching a cod game and averaging 10-20 kills a game.

anyways back to the logical post from bae

ehh well they did sell out and they are hurting for it i personaly don't play halo 4 unless i have friends willing to play with it because to me its a uncomplete bad game they basicaly completed and said lets let them test it and look how its turned out thats me tho just because people have a issue with a game tho doesn't mean they are crying and moaning 'd think it be worse if you came to a forum just to troll those people and not offer any type of feedback but just say get over it.. after what frog said i feel i always need to say i am not angry or mad posting this lol.

but i do think mlg can and will get there playlist. but. there are some elements that simply have not worked for halo 4 aka insta respawn and bolt shot. the first week it .

Can't we all just get along?

Sigh, I'll copy/paste my post from another section here. BRB

Halo defined competitive for years. For you to progress in any lists, social, ranked, or MLG, you HAD TO WIN. All the kids that went to the MLG events understood that there were good gamers in all the other games. If you wanted to see the Great gamers, watch the Halo MLG. Everything came up way short on that end until Reach and now H4.

I have to say that I believe that H4 feels a lot like COD myself and I don't care what anyone else says, I've played them both quite a lot thank you and I'm more than qualified to say how I feel about the game. Posts saying I don't know what I'm talking about or anything along those lines will simply be ignored as silly and refusing to accept how another player feels.

I'll stick to my guns on my original post in this topic. There is plenty of room for both sides of the coin for this game. Social if you wanna goof off. Ranked if you get more serious. MLG if you want to go insane competitive. None of this is even debatable

What seems to be the "actual" argument is who's outlook on gaming is right? Simple answer, all of them. OK, whose desires should 343 cater to 1st? Here's where it gets difficult. 343 released a 1/2 baked game at best. There was an outcry for the duration of Reach about not having the social and ranked lists separated and don't even get me started on Arena. After 343 got hold of it for good they wrecked 3 totally symmetrical and balanced maps in the arena list alone .... idiots. Hidden skill system, pshhhh, what a joke. This is an issue that should be NON EXISTENT!! The game should have been released with separate formats and EVERY PERSON HERE knows it.

There are times when I want to run social, care free gaming. There are times when I want to be a little more hardcore, ranked. There are times when I'm not missing a shot, my nade timing is picture friggin perfect, and every time I fire the sniper it's a blainer. That's when I'm ready to put on my big boy pants and run some MLG .... generally only to get smacked back to my senses and go back to ranked lol. The thing is, that's been the core of Halo until 343 was in the wind to take over. Bungie actually listened to the players, catered to them and guess what, hella following STILL in H2 and H3. Not so much in 3 though because the servers have been blatantly disregarded and they don't have anything set up on STEAM for H3 otherwise the player population would be down to about 30k players all lists combined on H4.

Here's the way it is. Currently, competitive and casual, and insanely competitive players are all forced to play together. This is 100% 343's fault. I don't want to hear anything about "it's their 1st game" and all that garbage. The simple facts are they had enough time to do it right, they had the staff to do it right *several from the original CE release*, they knew what the player's wanted, and they CHOSE to ignore it.

The time to implement these changes would be oh, let's call it 30 minutes .... tops. Frankly, it would take more time to fix their broken *** MM maps and spawns. Why aren't they doing it? Heck if I know.

• Like 2

Oh man i stopped reading what you said after cod takes skill.. in 3v3 faceoff i have a record of 403 and 5 3 of those loses come to joining the game losing.. 50 of those win we joined being down by 10 the game takes little to no skill going pro in that game is like working at a gas station i've played game battles players people who said they went to events all the time and littery made them quit out i've had 4 teams quit out the first 5 minutes of the game because of how Stupidly easy that game is for you to say it takes skill i guess my 7 year old newphew is a pro for buying mw3 never touching a cod game and averaging 10-20 kills a game.

403 - 5, huh? You're either lying, or you should be proud of yourself, and actually go and make money playing the game. Here's a newsflash: If you're that good, it's because of skill. You are good at the game. Many others are not.

I'll say it one more time. All in all, MULTIPLAYER GAMES ARE NOT EASY OR HARD. RATHER, PEOPLE ON THEM ARE AT DIFFERENT LEVELS OF SKILL. IF THE GAME IS EASY FOR YOU, ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE BETTER THAN THE PEOPLE YOU ARE COMPETING AGAINST. Or am I crazy?

ehh well they did sell out and they are hurting for it i personaly don't play halo 4 unless i have friends willing to play with it because to me its a uncomplete bad game they basicaly completed and said lets let them test it and look how its turned out thats me tho just because people have a issue with a game tho doesn't mean they are crying and moaning 'd think it be worse if you came to a forum just to troll those people and not offer any type of feedback but just say get over it.. after what frog said i feel i always need to say i am not angry or mad posting this lol.

but i do think mlg can and will get there playlist. but. there are some elements that simply have not worked for halo 4 aka insta respawn and bolt shot. the first week it .

So you hate CoD, and H4. I take it you liked H3, right? Or 2? Why not just play those.

I don't know, seems like you don't really have a reason to be here. Maybe you should just go play CoD competitively and make a living.

• Like 1

403 - 5, huh? You're either lying, or you should be proud of yourself, and actually go and make money playing the game. Here's a newsflash: If you're that good, it's because of skill. You are good at the game. Many others are not.

I'll say it one more time. All in all, MULTIPLAYER GAMES ARE NOT EASY OR HARD. RATHER, PEOPLE ON THEM ARE AT DIFFERENT LEVELS OF SKILL. IF THE GAME IS EASY FOR YOU, ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE BETTER THAN THE PEOPLE YOU ARE COMPETING AGAINST. Or am I crazy?

So you hate CoD, and H4. I take it you liked H3, right? Or 2? Why not just play those.

I don't know, seems like you don't really have a reason to be here. Maybe you should just go play CoD competitively and make a living.

accutaly i was that good because of my headset really. no skill needed. like a cod game which takes Little to no skill. its because just reaction. thats all cod is.

i have halo 4 and i own all the cod's cod to me is a game i can mess around at because who really cares about it. i was a 50 in halo 3 so i did enjoy it and halo 2 i never played MM..

if halo 3 bullets registered 100 percent i probably would still be playing it day in and day out like the good old days but the time for that game is done now we are on this cod like multiplayer called halo 4.

If halo 2 was still around. You bet your *** I would jump on that **** RIGHT NOW AND START PLAYING. But I can't because the servers for original xbox live got support pulled.

It takes a lot for me to like a comment that has broken the rules by cursing... but the truth present in this comment has pushed me to do it.

I'm so tired of reading all these threads about NERF THIS or BUFF THAT. Everyone wants a ranking system and a little 1-50 next to their names... Nobody is happy with the maps, they all want The Pit or Midship.

Look. I'll be the first to admit that Halo 3 was a good game. But if you want to play THAT so badly go buy the platinum hit and quit talking trash about how more people are playing Halo Reach than Halo 4!

Even if it was statistically true it doesn't matter. Not every gamer wants to be MLG boss and wreck everyone with a 4/1 KD. Some of us play the game to enjoy the cool stuff that happens along the way, the way video games were intended to be. Not measuring virtual dicks.

If you DO want to play competitively however maybe they should have an MLG playlist so you can go there. I'm not against the idea of MLG and competitive multiplayer. I AM HOWEVER against changing all the game dynamics to suit one crowd of people. That's just selfish and asenine. I'm not a game developer and chances are you're not either. So be glad we have a sequel and either play or don't.

It's not about being a fanboy, and it's not about being social or MLG. It's about playing a freaking VIDEO GAME the way they are meant to be played. It's supposed to be entertaining and something you can always pick up. Good replay value with a mix of different customizable play styles making each gamers experience unique and something they will want to play again.

I think since this is 343i's first game that they accomplished this. IGN gave them a rating of 9.8. I may not be the Halo fan I was 11 years ago but c'mon MLG and community forum... Don't you think you're taking it a LITTLE too far with all these outrageous competitive tweaks you want??? I'm not trying to argue and before you reply really THINK about what it is I'm saying...

Sorry it's so lengthy. Just had to get that off my chest and see if ANYONE else agrees.

Well maybe if they added a ranked system and a social system, no one would complain. I'm sick of people saying that a ranking system is a bad idea only because they don't agree with it. What about that other millions of people who want it? Halo 3 was perfect in my opinion, I don't understand why they wouldn't try to do that same thing. They literally just made Halo 4 look like a joke.

This is a terrible thread, but reading it just dumb founded me to how ignorant the "casual" gamers are.

Say I play football casually for my local town, Now if the NFL were going to make some rule changes to their sport. Do you think they would much rather take the opinion of their PROFESSIONAL players, rather then myself and my buddies who just play casually for fun.

This is not saying that the PROFESSIONALS will always make the best decisions, but sure as hell they know alot more about what their talking about then a bunch of casual players.

You seem to think that the competiive community are trying to take the fun out of the game.... Do you really think they would play Halo if it wasn't fun?

They would not be putting in all these hours of gameplay if they didnt love Halo and they would much rather see it be the best game ever rather then die off.

Maybe you should step back and let those people who are highly commited to this game make it into something better. Their is always room for improvement with anything.

Maybe instead of being totally against what these "Pros or competitive gamers" are putting forward you should maybe say: yeah that sounds good but maybe try tweaking it a little this way, rather then just outright saying no.

So my conclusion is, you should still voice what you think is going to make the game better, but maybe take into consideration that some of these guys pushing for more competitive settings are highly towards improving the game.

Also to add on to my previous comment, your first line about wanting the same old levels rather then new ones. I bet a race car driver would like to see the Nurburgring on the racing schedule every year due to the fact it is a brilliant track, why can't you do the same for a Halo level.

Of course if some new brilliant levels come in that can replace the great old Halo maps, then yeah... we would'nt need them in matchmaking. But it would allways be nice to play on your old favourite map everyonce in a while.

Have you ever been on a holliday to the same place twice? If so... you're a hypocrite. Travelled the same way to work because it's simple the best way? Well again, You're a hypocrite

Wanting to do the same thing over and over again because its fun, the best or whatever reason you like it for, should'nt be condoned against.

I would like to play on some of the best old Halo maps, but also play the new ones. I don't see how you could be against it, You just seem to want to oppose against what other people want rather then come to an agreement somewhere in the middle

• Like 2

This is a terrible thread, but reading it just dumb founded me to how ignorant the "casual" gamers are.

Say I play football casually for my local town, Now if the NFL were going to make some rule changes to their sport. Do you think they would much rather take the opinion of their PROFESSIONAL players, rather then myself and my buddies who just play casually for fun.

This is not saying that the PROFESSIONALS will always make the best decisions, but sure as hell they know alot more about what their talking about then a bunch of casual players.

You seem to think that the competiive community are trying to take the fun out of the game.... Do you really think they would play Halo if it wasn't fun?

They would not be putting in all these hours of gameplay if they didnt love Halo and they would much rather see it be the best game ever rather then die off.

Maybe you should step back and let those people who are highly commited to this game make it into something better. Their is always room for improvement with anything.

Maybe instead of being totally against what these "Pros or competitive gamers" are putting forward you should maybe say: yeah that sounds good but maybe try tweaking it a little this way, rather then just outright saying no.

So my conclusion is, you should still voice what you think is going to make the game better, but maybe take into consideration that some of these guys pushing for more competitive settings are highly towards improving the game.

Also to add on to my previous comment, your first line about wanting the same old levels rather then new ones. I bet a race car driver would like to see the Nurburgring on the racing schedule every year due to the fact it is a brilliant track, why can't you do the same for a Halo level.

Of course if some new brilliant levels come in that can replace the great old Halo maps, then yeah... we would'nt need them in matchmaking. But it would allways be nice to play on your old favourite map everyonce in a while.

Have you ever been on a holliday to the same place twice? If so... you're a hypocrite. Travelled the same way to work because it's simple the best way? Well again, You're a hypocrite

Wanting to do the same thing over and over again because its fun, the best or whatever reason you like it for, should'nt be condoned against.

I would like to play on some of the best old Halo maps, but also play the new ones. I don't see how you could be against it, You just seem to want to oppose against what other people want rather then come to an agreement somewhere in the middle

Maybe you should reread my post instead of calling people hypocrites. I won't even reiterate for you. I challenge you to find it yourself where I met you in the middle since you flamed my post already.

More qualified? Just because I don't cry if I lose a game? Kid I've been playing Halo since DAY ONE. I think I've earned my right to be a fan. That aside even if Halo 4 was the first Halo I've ever played the fact I spent $60 on it gives me the right to speak my mind sir.

Go attack someone else's thread seriously. Quit trolling mindless inane babble because you're upset you can't measure virtual dicks. Nobody cares if you were a 50 in Halo 3 or if you prestiged to infinity and beyond. NOBODY CARES.

There is a meeting in the middle. I already recommended it. But for you sir, the specialest kid I've ever had the PLEASURE of replying to, try stepping your broke game up a level and simply PLAY competitively. It's not my fault. So stop flaming ME. Don't respond again. I really don't want to burn you in public again.

Well maybe if they added a ranked system and a social system, no one would complain. I'm sick of people saying that a ranking system is a bad idea only because they don't agree with it. What about that other millions of people who want it? Halo 3 was perfect in my opinion, I don't understand why they wouldn't try to do that same thing. They literally just made Halo 4 look like a joke.

And to YOU sir. I may not agree with you but I see where you are coming from. My only problem with all the threads was that I don't want to see MLG change the dynamics of the entire game based on the wants of a few. The needs of the many will always outweigh that. And the needs are to have an enjoyable game anyone can pick up and with practice be good at. Unless you possess some natural talent.

I previously stated maybe have a MLG playlist where these tweaks could maybe be tried? Just not in favor of warping the entire game based on a few people saying its not fair. Or that (insert weapon) is OP.

Oh! And wow! A member since yesterday... Word to the wise? Don't join up somewhere just to trash talk existing members. It's not a very good first impression.

Maybe you should reread my post instead of calling people hypocrites. I won't even reiterate for you. I challenge you to find it yourself where I met you in the middle since you flamed my post already.

More qualified? Just because I don't cry if I lose a game? Kid I've been playing Halo since DAY ONE. I think I've earned my right to be a fan. That aside even if Halo 4 was the first Halo I've ever played the fact I spent $60 on it gives me the right to speak my mind sir.

Go attack someone else's thread seriously. Quit trolling mindless inane babble because you're upset you can't measure virtual dicks. Nobody cares if you were a 50 in Halo 3 or if you prestiged to infinity and beyond. NOBODY CARES.

There is a meeting in the middle. I already recommended it. But for you sir, the specialest kid I've ever had the PLEASURE of replying to, try stepping your broke game up a level and simply PLAY competitively. It's not my fault. So stop flaming ME. Don't respond again. I really don't want to burn you in public again.

And to YOU sir. I may not agree with you but I see where you are coming from. My only problem with all the threads was that I don't want to see MLG change the dynamics of the entire game based on the wants of a few. The needs of the many will always outweigh that. And the needs are to have an enjoyable game anyone can pick up and with practice be good at. Unless you possess some natural talent.

I previously stated maybe have a MLG playlist where these tweaks could maybe be tried? Just not in favor of warping the entire game based on a few people saying its not fair. Or that (insert weapon) is OP.

Oh! And wow! A member since yesterday... Word to the wise? Don't join up somewhere just to trash talk existing members. It's not a very good first impression.

I believe you may be the "Anti-Halo"

You totally missed my point, and raged because you're a know all casual gamer. Just like the know-all fans in the football stadiums or at home on their lounge that like to think they could change the game for the better but they fail to se the bigger picture. You're probably a backseat driver judging by how you responded to my post.

You're wife could hire a Professional plumber to try and fix the plumbing in your house and you would know better because you've change the shower head a few times, Not like the professional knows better than me because I know what is best for everything!

Read this part carefully.... Do you think 343 should just ignore the requests from players at the Professional level and just leave the game as it is, If i were going to consult an accountant or business advisor because my business was losing money. Do you think I would go to the very best at what they do, or just go find some guy that does it cause it's fun.

You seem to be lacking some common sense, and I am starting to think you might be Kevin Franklin (He seems to have this type of attitude)