Any more map packs or achievements?

makeway4badguy

On a technicality, the maps coming with the remake are for reach, though im presuming its an extra multiplayer disc with every map like what happened with ODST, thus making any money spent on previous map packs totally pointless and a complete waste lol

I hope it is possible to obtain them with MS points, im not really wanting to play the original game again, i played it numerous times when it first came out so im really not too fussed on playing it again, as good as it was, im just waiting for halo 4 instead

• Like 1

I hope it is possible to obtain them with MS points, im not really wanting to play the original game again, i played it numerous times when it first came out so im really not too fussed on playing it again, as good as it was, im just waiting for halo 4 instead

Halo Fest my friend.... Halo Fest, you get more details about Halo 4.....

On a technicality, the maps coming with the remake are for reach, though im presuming its an extra multiplayer disc with every map like what happened with ODST, thus making any money spent on previous map packs totally pointless and a complete waste lol

Just 1 disc bro.