Hey all

SYN BLACK XS

Whats up everybody,

I figured it would be a good idea to come through and introduce myself. My names Noah, and I go by SYN BLACK XS online.

I haven't played nearly as much Halo4 as I would have liked, but intend to get into it full swing within the next few weeks, thanks to the Holiday season and some much needed time away from work.

I'm a member of the XiledGaming community (XG), and have been with them from 09' helping to create a fun atmosphere for our members, and anyone else who wanted to take part in our events, match ladders, etc. With 55k members, I guess we're doing something right... As an XS (Section Leader) I manage several of SYN's (Syndicate Divison, one of four different divisions within the Xiled Gaming Community)

clans. Giving them assitance wherever needed. As of now, SYN has 20+ clans, with XG as a whole having somewhere around 80+ clans.

If anyones interested in getting some H4 games in, or any other game for that matter, hit me up!! Always looking for some good company. Like-wise, if anyone has any interest in checking out what our expansive community has to offer, drop me a msg/FR on XBL and we'll get you goin!!

Hope everyone has a great, uneventful Holiday, see you online

-SYN BLACK XS

SYNLIVE.com & XiledGaming.com