Spartan III's in Halo 4

ImDrFrag

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do we want the missing spartan III's in Halo 4

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but they get picked off throught the game/triology
    • Maybe

So we know that Halo 4 we are alone with Cortana. Do we want to keep it that way or do we want to run into the missing spartans from the books? I think this would be a cool idea because as kickass as the chief is he can't go through three games with no back up. This would also be a good chance for 343 to wrap up a loose end in the Halo Universe. Thoughts?

So we know that Halo 4 we are alone with Cortana. Do we want to keep it that way or do we want to run into the missing spartans from the books? I think this would be a cool idea because as kickass as the chief is he can't go through three games with no back up. This would also be a good chance for 343 to wrap up a loose end in the Halo Universe. Thoughts?

Arbiter... Is the Chief's only Ally... and it will bring a tear to my eye to not have the Arbiter appear again after going through two games.... two damn games man... Wait... I wasn't in Monitor Mode when I said that.... damn.

I think it'd be awesome if jun showed up. We never did find out what happened to him, for all we know he could've saved six last minute and we get both of them. Doubt it but always hopeful, reach pretty much changed the story and I grew to like noble team I wouldnt mind another team of spartans. As long as they're convincing and feel like a family, and if SOME not all were killed off in heroic ways like noble was. But I agree with people saying they should seperate from Covies and UNSC (other than spartans). And I heard somewhere that 343 already has a whole story for 3 more games planned out with brand new enemies so I doubt it'd be a problem, a change of pace is always welcome.