Balanced my *** lol

Balloonloons

Stop feeding the troll kids. Hell just say something else stupid and offensive. Maybe y'all had a point... It was lost on him when he decided his opinion meant more than whatever point he thought he was making. Arguing to argue... Lol. What a noob.

Maybe you'll snap out of YOUR STUPIDITY and cry on the official forums instead of the fan forums. Pfft... Lmao. Wow...

my opinion meant more than my point...you realize this makes no sense right?

I'll post on both thank you very much. With or without your permission. But thanks any way kid.

The worst thing I see happen more often than not is when the game starts 4 vs 2 or 4 vs 1. The game will end up with the team of 4 losing because a team of 3 or 4 will join and the team of 4 NEVER gets a player. So they started with a huge adv, but 30 seconds into the game they are then out gunned the rest of the game.

Lost to many Ball and CTF games this way.

The worst thing I see happen more often than not is when the game starts 4 vs 2 or 4 vs 1. The game will end up with the team of 4 losing because a team of 3 or 4 will join and the team of 4 NEVER gets a player. So they started with a huge adv, but 30 seconds into the game they are then out gunned the rest of the game.

Yeah I have seen this happen a lot in objective games, I play with 2 fiends so we often find we ae 3 v 2 then it soon becomes 3 v 5 which is almost impossible to overcome,

The system is a pain but if the old system were introduced it would be worse, at least in H3 if you were left on our own you could have a go in the hope of gettin at least 1 for 1's or better but H4 is not given towards this happening..

Yeah I had this happen a lot in Halo Reach. But it was pretty epic when you come back and win a big team battle 2 v 8.

Yeah I had this happen a lot in Halo Reach. But it was pretty epic when you come back and win a big team battle 2 v 8.

hell yea. My friend and I used to welcome matches where we were outnumbered!! Those were the most fun! Now if you're outnumbered you already know you lost and that is a serious balance issue and is totally irrelevant to your skill. Instead of progressing a game based on skill it's now about who gets good drops and who has a larger team. Lame.

I like how there is no ammo on the ammo on the maps, and you can't pick up grenades off of dead people, and their guns disappear so fast. That way it is impossible to have any ammo, its soooo fun :/

lol. Actually if you just die and respawn then run back to your same position you died, it's faster than finding ammo or more grenades. Fun! Lol