Far Cry in Forge?

DerpDeDerp

Elements of Far Cry in Forge  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should Forge be similar to Far Cry's map editor by adding maps to matchmaking and allowing people to rate the maps?

• Yes
    • No
    • This is Halo, not Far Cry so its not even a question

Hmm... Good point doctor, but that would be true I guess if Halo forge was completely changed into what Far cry has. I only give the example of far cry because I wonder if people think it has elements that work which could also work in forge. I wouldn't want halo to be a map creator. I would just want halo maps to be able to be rated and put into matchmaking. Do you think this just this aspect of far cry would work in halo?

Hmm... Good point doctor, but that would be true I guess if Halo forge was completely changed into what Far cry has. I only give the example of far cry because I wonder if people think it has elements that work which could also work in forge. I wouldn't want halo to be a map creator. I would just want halo maps to be able to be rated and put into matchmaking. Do you think this just this aspect of far cry would work in halo?

I really think that 343i should implement a Community playlist to feature the player made maps in forge. I think there needs to be a way to rate maps legitimately and for them to be put into matchmaking. I would not like for there to be only 6 or 7 maps rotating, I would like for there to be around 100 going through that playlist.

I really think that 343i should implement a Community playlist to feature the player made maps in forge. I think there needs to be a way to rate maps legitimately and for them to be put into matchmaking. I would not like for there to be only 6 or 7 maps rotating, I would like for there to be around 100 going through that playlist.

Yeah, I wonder if they can update halo 4 with a community playlist or if they can only do it in the next halo. Hopefully this one. Anyway, I have two questions to doctor. What do mean by "legitimate rating"? What would you consider legitimate? Also, I think its kinda ambitious to have 100 rotating maps. Do you think that is possible? I mean don't they need servers to hold the maps and how would they organize it? I think people might be too thinly spread out. I would be fine with 10 maps rotating every month and then the community votes to keep one and then another 10 are put out. By the end of the year, we would have 12 old maps and 10 new ones.

• 1 month later...