Where the hell is our ranking system!

Xvudux

I don't about all you guys but I need a ranking system like this month for certain playlist's it would give everyone the motivation to try harder if they had a rank to lose !The current one is absolutely terrible I've seen 130 with 3000 kills thanks to spartan ops or whatever it's cheap and takes no skill.

I don't about all you guys but I need a ranking system like this month for certain playlist's it would give everyone the motivation to try harder if they had a rank to lose !The current one is absolutely terrible I've seen 130 with 3000 kills thanks to spartan ops or whatever it's cheap and takes no skill.

I think 343 is shooting for January of next year to implement the competitive skill ranks. But I feel you, I highly enjoy the ranking system myself.

It doesn't matter if they release the ranking system, it's already been confirmed is will be a WAYPOINT ONLY, rank. They don't have any plans on having an IN GAME rank besides the SR rank.

Also, agree with the guy above me, you should never look at the SR # it means nothing. All it says is: "I have a lot of time", "I had a lot of double XP", "I play Spec Ops" or "Damn, go outside!"

People need to be patient. Quit being so needy all the freaking time. It'll happen when it happens and they already said it won't be till early next year.

Yes, because wanting a feature that is easy to implement and has been a standard of this game series for 10 years now is being "needy"

Yes, because wanting a feature that is easy to implement and has been a standard of this game series for 10 years now is being "needy"

If you watch all the threads on the forums all it mainly is, is people whining and complaining and I'll I see is I want I want I want!!! And they're already said they're going to do it and around what time. Making a new thread whining about it is being needy and isn't going to do anything.

If you watch all the threads on the forums all it mainly is, is people whining and complaining and I'll I see is I want I want I want!!! And they're already said they're going to do it and around what time. Making a new thread whining about it is being needy and isn't going to do anything.

herp derp what do you want people to do?

• Like 1

People need to be patient. Quit being so needy all the freaking time. It'll happen when it happens and they already said it won't be till early next year.

Being needy? Man I've been a REAL Halo fan for over 5 years .They need a real ranking system every GOOD Halo has had one so calling the REAL Halo fans needy for wanting a real ranking system is absoultely ridiculous on your part.
  • Like 1