343i needs to shut their holes.

DoctorB77

Despite the attention grabbing title I am talking about holes in forge. :D Has anyone noticed that forge building blocks are not cubes or prisms? They have rounded edges! If you put four blocks together they make a little curved diamond hole that just looks horrible.

I was hoping this would not happen in this game because it was a problem in reach as well. Other than that forge is fine. Just wish we had precision editing and the ability to zoom in on what we are holding :)

• Like 1

They do look horrible I think. My only complaint with forge so far is all the rounded edges and notches. Makes it easier to ensure they're lined up, but editing coordinates does that too so.... At least, on the positive not, the notches and holes are flat as far as hit detection goes so you don't get caught up on them and grenades don't fall in.

They do look horrible I think. My only complaint with forge so far is all the rounded edges and notches. Makes it easier to ensure they're lined up, but editing coordinates does that too so.... At least, on the positive not, the notches and holes are flat as far as hit detection goes so you don't get caught up on them and grenades don't fall in.

Yeah. It looks big enough though. It causes some really bad lighting effects as well though.