343 is annoying me right now?

Poirier15

You should know by now and don't blame 343, this has been the same marketing tactics for all gaming companies, and you dumbass all jump on the bandwagon. All CODs and BOs have done this with just about any new release that has EXTRA gimmicks at launch. This is no different then the pre-order crap at GameStop and other stores.

• Like 1

You should know by now and don't blame 343, this has been the same marketing tactics for all gaming companies, and you dumbass all jump on the bandwagon. All CODs and BOs have done this with just about any new release that has EXTRA gimmicks at launch. This is no different then the pre-order crap at GameStop and other stores.

lol this guy just told you whats up, sorry but what Final is saying is absolutely correct.

I believe how he's talking about the multi-player maps bug. Alot of people received the map pack for free (I will not say how, as I don't feel like exploiting a bug.) on the 1st day and he payed for it. You should not be disappointed about the other content. That $100 bought you your early specializations access if you got to 70 before they were given out, and you got your different colored case and in game helmets and skins. So, may I say to you money well spent.

I guess I'm missing out. I haven't paid for nothing except 65 for the game, and 800 Ms Points for the maps. I never preorder the games limited editions. I don't think they are any different. Wow a helment, a skin, this that. Sweet you all like spending 40 or so bucks on Virtual Crap. lol. Seriously not trolling here, just sayin. Happy for ya.