Little Late

Ahsoka

Well I joined this site the other night. And I am just now making my intro thread. I've been curious about joining a forum type site for a while. And after much consideration I chose this one. In the one night I've been here I have no regrets in joining this forum.

People here have been really nice and welcoming. I'm not sure what to say. I know this site is geared towards Halo. I really like Halo. I've been a fan for a while now. Since Halo CE on the original Xbox. And years later I still play Halo! But I also really like other games too. Mass Effect, Fable, The Sims, just about any game.

People said to describe myself. I work as a cosmetologist, fancy way of saying I cut peoples hair. But I really like it. I'm a girly girl at times and a complete tomboy at other times.

I hope I didn't do this too bad. First ever thread! :D

• Like 7

I made my intro thread 2 months after joining :D

So far you have been a lot of fun to talk to and I hope you stay around, if you were looking for a forum to pick from I think you picked the right one. This forum is full of very nice people and we all have fun playing, talking, and joking around with eachother.

Just avoid the occasional jerks that join.

You might be the first cosmetologist that I actually like. I hate when people cut my hair XP.

I am sure you could. My mom's side is kind of hickish. (I am from Illinois). But I am a camo hating kind of guy. I think Tennessee is the devil's state and I cringe at the sound of a southern dialect.

This is me and my twin. I am on the right in the grey.

199020_185288308183222_6556035_n.jpg