Wtf SWAT

xXghostXsnipzXx

Weapons to use in SWAT DMR>Pistol>BR

DMR at mid to long range, register head-shots at center mass.

Pistol, does the same as the DRM, but his just slightly less range, fires faster then DMR and BR for close range. First 4 shots always hit center reticle.

BR, is out range by both DMR and Pistol, also doesn't have near the head-shot sticky bullets like the other two do either.

SWAT is where I go to get my pistol kills and average 17+ a game.

I maxed out the dmrs commendation now I use the br for close knit levels to pick away at it, once im done with the br I'll go back to the dmr and run for pistol games.

But as I see it the br is extremely over powered, the fact the spread can double kill with a single pull which I have pulled off several times now is slightly ridiculous I think they need to nerf the br and make the spread a little more, and why is the comb rifle and light rifle not part of it if they allow the br. Each one would change how the matches play out.

though I prefer the DMR greatly, I have been having to use the BR because I mastered the DMR & Pistol.

I find that the BR is far superior to the DMR when it comes to close range maps like Solace and Haven, where as the DMR owns on the larger maps like Complex.

it all depends on the map. if you're on a smaller map, go with the BR and everything should be k