Halo Wars Locus should be in halo 5.

Delpen9

i was thinking that since the unsc has the mantis then why can't the covonant have the locus from halo wars. it's like a miniature scarab. it could be a drive-able mech that shoots a powerful beam with FOCUS RIFLE similarities and moves around like a scarab at the same speed as the mantis. i could just imagine the mech wars in custom games!!!

also, it would be exciting to see one of the didacts war sphinx in the campaign. just saying (maybe that would also mean that we would have a new setting! erde-tyrene where they were left.

speaking of the didact it would be cool if he gets infected by the flood, giving the new gravemind the capability of controlling the prometheans. the flood would have no problems beating the humans and the covonant, if master chief cant help it! -i spelled covonant wrong to lazy to change it so im just going to type this entire sentence about it.

The locus is about the height of the cyclops. If you made it a little smaller then it could be about the same size as the mantis mech.

please post what you guys think about these ideas??

The Locust is an old Covenant weapon and would be pretty useless against the UNSC.... It only really had its place in Halo wars due to the structures

Can I see your sources?

besides why can't they make a more updated version of the locust if it is out of date...