Played halo reach for 5 hrs straight!

Balloonloons

This is all that has to be said. Nothing more, nothing less. The OP was purely looking for people to disagree or agree with him. Don't feed the troll.

so in other words I was trying to have a conversation? Well we do appreciate your input here. Your comment should help solve a lot of the problems here.

Bungie made Reach, and created the Invasion gametype and only provided 2 maps for said gametype.

You had so much fun playinf Reach because 343 fixed the broken gameplay with the TU.

lmao so in other words they saved a whole game that was already made and was already being played by changing the rectacle. Lol. So nothing else in the game was good until tu was added. That's your logic?

Please note also that all maps released by 343 for reach as map packs were a fail. No one liked to play them! If anything they ruined a perfectly good game by releasing maps that no one liked. They will never understand that what made halo maps fun were their simplicity. The simpler the more chaotic aka fun! This is why every halo 2 and mostly 3 were such great maps! Then 343 came in with their cod logic where maps needed 1000 hall ways and tunnels and rooms making everyone hate them.

Halo players like simplicity! It's that simple! Halo is like an arcade and shouldn't not be treated as a simulator.

I like the game hated reach but yet I find where I was addicted to Halo 3, I could not be arsed playing this game unless I am bored, I have often watched rubbish on telly instead lol,

Still a good game enjoy it in short bursts but not the same as past Halo's, different maker etc. not really surprised.

Halo 4 has its problems, but it's leagues better then reach. It's much more similar to halo 3 and 2. Although nothing can really match the greatness of halo 2.

Could not have said it better myself sir. Look at the amount of people who played Halo Reach long after release compared to the numbers of people who played Halo 2 and 3 long after release. Halo Reach was an atrocity. Bloom, lack of a playlist ranking system, poorly designed maps, and unbalanced armor abilities drove a large portion of the Halo population away (along with a slew of other reasons). Even though Halo 4 has room for improvement, the gameplay is pretty-well balanced and blows Reach out of the water.

Again you can not make a valid argument if you're going to say reach was bad and halo 4 is good because this argument makes 0 sense. If that's how you honestly feel then I want what you're smoking because then I can allow facts and the actual things I see to actually instead become one beautiful dream.

I'll say it again. Halo 4 takes the bad aspects of halo reach and multiplies them by 1000. The only thing it doesn't do is bloom and gives you the noob shooting power you need to shoot with 100% accuracy from across the map and stay hidden like a little frightened girl. All of which goes against what halo ever was.

lmao so in other words they saved a whole game that was already made and was already being played by changing the rectacle. Lol. So nothing else in the game was good until tu was added. That's your logic?

Please note also that all maps released by 343 for reach as map packs were a fail. No one liked to play them! If anything they ruined a perfectly good game by releasing maps that no one liked. They will never understand that what made halo maps fun were their simplicity. The simpler the more chaotic aka fun! This is why every halo 2 and mostly 3 were such great maps! Then 343 came in with their cod logic where maps needed 1000 hall ways and tunnels and rooms making everyone hate them.

Halo players like simplicity! It's that simple! Halo is like an arcade and shouldn't not be treated as a simulator.

The first set of DLC maps were made by Bungie, Certain Affinity made the defiant map pack you armor lock loving plebian.

There were many subtle and nuanced changes made to weapons, AA, melee damage and more.

You had so much fun playinf Reach because 343 fixed the broken gameplay with the TU.

I have to disagree. Zero bloom, stickies staying on you after armor lock, those are all personal preferences. I was fine with it before. The game was better with bloom, imo. It took some skill. It was nice to play swat on Reach where it could take someone between 1-6 shots or something to get a headshot after shooting you in the body a few times or so. I can't say I like it any better in 4, where every killcam I see is a kid waving his thumbstick back and forth as fast as he can pulling the trigger til he gets a headshot with the BR.

Halo 4 has really good maps, what are you talking about? I haven't found any map I hate yet.

Can't say I agree...I do hate Solace.

Could not have said it better myself sir. Look at the amount of people who played Halo Reach long after release compared to the numbers of people who played Halo 2 and 3 long after release. Halo Reach was an atrocity. Bloom, lack of a playlist ranking system, poorly designed maps, and unbalanced armor abilities drove a large portion of the Halo population away (along with a slew of other reasons). Even though Halo 4 has room for improvement, the gameplay is pretty-well balanced and blows Reach out of the water.

Well if you put it that way, look at the number of people playing 4 now. It's not very high either. Reach still had plenty of people after two years, no not as much as 3 or 2, but still had a good base. There are a lot of people that hated Reach, but I can assure you that there were a lot more that actually liked it.

I have to disagree. Zero bloom, stickies staying on you after armor lock, those are all personal preferences. I was fine with it before. The game was better with bloom, imo. It took some skill. It was nice to play swat on Reach where it could take someone between 1-6 shots or something to get a headshot after shooting you in the body a few times or so. I can't say I like it any better in 4, where every killcam I see is a kid waving his thumbstick back and forth as fast as he can pulling the trigger til he gets a headshot with the BR.

Can't say I agree...I do hate Solace.

Well if you put it that way, look at the number of people playing 4 now. It's not very high either. Reach still had plenty of people after two years, no not as much as 3 or 2, but still had a good base. There are a lot of people that hated Reach, but I can assure you that there were a lot more that actually liked it.

yup exactly!