Halo 4 first person vechicles

HunterSlayer

Ok, This is completly off topic, but can someone please tell me how to put an animated GIF as my avatar, because everytime i try to do it it either comes up with an ISE (internal Server Error) or it has a piece of paper with shaped inside it

ISE- Its probably the site not you.

Paper shapes- I have no idea what you mean by "paper" but if it is a tiny square then that is called a "spacer" which is used to constantly change an image.

If we are talking in game, I would have to say no. That is something that changes the mechanic of halo way to much, even if it is a switchable option. This is a shooter not a racing game. But saying that mabey in the game options you can select the option to have eveyone be in 1st person or 3rd person but thats as far as it sould go. Matchmaking, Firefight, and Campaign should stay 3rd person, only in custom games, theater or race gametypes (that can be on matchmaking) it would seem ok. But thats as far as I feel like it should go.

• Like 1

If we are talking in game, I would have to say no. That is something that changes the mechanic of halo way to much, even if it is a switchable option. This is a shooter not a racing game. But saying that mabey in the game options you can select the option to have eveyone be in 1st person or 3rd person but thats as far as it sould go. Matchmaking, Firefight, and Campaign should stay 3rd person, only in custom games, theater or race gametypes (that can be on matchmaking) it would seem ok. But thats as far as I feel like it should go.

It wouldn't change it that much. It would accually heip the mechanic. This would let you feel more like the Master Chief, allowing for players to connect with him more,and it would add a level of detail tothe game that makes Halo seem more possible. There are TWO kinds of change, bad change (like Jimmy Carter and Obama) and good change(like going from a beat up Chevy El Cameno, to a Lamborghini LP-700-4 Avendor)

Have you ever played a battlefield game? You can swap between the views and it works great it depends on what you are trying to accomplish for getting from A to B fast first person is best but if you are driving around trying to be an efficient driver/gunner combo then third is better.

It would be nice in Halo if they gave the driver an extra item in the HUD to tell with seats are occupied and the health of the occupant (like in CE)

i think it would allow a better scope for the game. i mean it could be as simple as pressing down on the d-pad and up to return. they couldalso allow you to put down our gun by pressing down on the pad and up to return when you want use your weapon. like having you weapon down could allow for beaing stealthier