What am I doing wrong?

Baeztoberfest

SHOOT THEM TILL THEY DIE.

Seriously though, I have found the best thing is just stick with your teammates and focus fire.

The most basic thing I can advise though is my patented 'Rock' strategy.

1 - Find a big rock, any rock - round or pointy it doesn't matter, but it needs to be bigger than you.

2 - Stand next to the rock and shoot anyone who ******* moves. (I feel Invis or Decoy are a good choice too)

3 - If someone returns fire, step behind the rock. Now you're safe. Wait until they go way or get killed by someone else.

4 - Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you win.

Say what you want, NONE of you can fault this tried and tested system.

Well I never did have a 50 in H3 I never had the time. However my K/D in this game is a 2.25 or so. (It fluctuates)

I think the key is sticking with your teammates so you cant get overwhlemed if there whole team is running at you and you cant take them out, well sometimes its better to be a coward and wait for your team to come. Especially in BTB.

Well I never did have a 50 in H3 I never had the time. However my K/D in this game is a 2.25 or so. (It fluctuates)

I think the key is sticking with your teammates so you cant get overwhlemed if there whole team is running at you and you cant take them out, well sometimes its better to be a coward and wait for your team to come. Especially in BTB.

I couldn't get a 50 in team slayer. Just lone wolves. It took me about 120 games starting from scratch. I just played and never got less than 1st. That was back in the day though... Different story now completely. Hell... Different game.

Halo reach I used mostly the DMR and a shotgun or sword combo. Didn't like big team battle but I played invasion a lot. It was fun. Had some nasty games and my fair share of perfections and exterminations.

Bout the best I've done so far is a killtacular. Or maybe it was a killtrocity? It only happened once at any rate.

Say what you want, NONE of you can fault this tried and tested system.

Throw a nade behind the rock to flush you out? Lol

In regards to the OP, Promethean vision is, in my opinion, the most powerful armor ability of them all with maybe regeneration field coming in second. Also, the explosives bonus to increase grenade damage, that should help you out (you want to get the most out of your weapons and grenades). Last but not least, go in team games with a decent team. If you and your team can't help each other out you will get smoked by a pack of double/triple/quadruple team-shotters. Usually when I get killed, it's not because one person on the other team is better than me (a lot of them are terrible 1 on 1), it's because they team shoot me while I'm isolated. Team shot is very important.