Including, More, new Spartans in Halo 4 = BAD IDEA

Rumerboy

I'm tired of people saying they wanna have Chief find" gray team" or other Spartans in the game.

Now I know that Chief isn't the last spartan, but he IS the last known one. And that added to the effect of total epicness. Knowing that if you die, no one else can take your place, and humanity will probably be doomed was one of the reason that made Halo. 1-3 so great. Adding more Spartans to the mix will take away that feeling.

Also, finding more Spartans would make it feel like Halo Reach and Halo wars where.Spartans are disposable.

What do you think?

All the player(s) know, is that jun the sniper might be alive. But having him be as chiefs side kick later on in the series would ruin the feeling of being the BEST 1 man army in the universe. Eventually, I think chief should be found (halo 5 or 6???) and be reunited with the humans.

Actually, quite a few Spartans survived. Kelly and the Spartan III's, mike, Jai, and the rest of gray team. Jun: I think so. How else would Dr. Halsey get off reach.

So I think it would be cool to somehow meet with these Spartans towards the end or have that be the final objective of the game (or trilogy).