My Thoughts On Halo 4.

Fear No Evil

After 3 weeks of playing this game, and getting a taste of It, I gotta say, 343 you did a awesome job. The graphics are off the chart, the gameplay Is as smooth as It's ever been, and the Legendary Campaign that Halo has lived up to all these years has done It once again!

My final rating Is 9.75, and this game has done a good job on earning that rating. Because rarely will I ever give games that high of a rating. Most of them don't even make It past a 8.5, which says alot for how good this game has done.

Some of you may be asking "Why not a 10?" well this Is why. Like always, when I rate a game, I rate It on everything. Unfortunately, there were some little flaws to Halo 4, In which I was expecting, since this Is "kinda" of a 1st time thing for 343.

What are those flaws? the maps. The Multiplayer maps In my opinion were badly designed, and are just to open for a Halo game. The only map that I really like on Halo 4 would probably be Haven, and Ragnarock, but I can't give credit for Ragnarock because It's a remake. Also, the ammount of maps that came with the game Is a sort of a let down also. It almost feels like I'm playing on the same map over and over on Halo 4's Multiplayer because theres so few of them.

So there you have It, my final rating for Halo 4 Is a 9.75. Hopefully, we will see some better maps In the DLC? Maybe a remake of Guardian, Sandbox, Rat's Nest, and some other great classic maps? and maybe some good maps by 343? who knows, only time will tell, anyways, peace out!

PS : Good job on the Console to, I'm loving It with my Fotus Armor and custom Halo 4 Controllers, truly a job well done on the Console. Best looking Custom Console yet, truly a masterpiece.

• Like 1