OMG! Stop Complaining

SaKenMadRaj

There are so many crybabies complaining about every little detail...

1. You didnt make the game so sorry it doesnt have every feature you wanted

2. They will improve certain aspects of the game and fix issues... (its new give it time)

3. So youre stuck at 70 and dont want to play because your XP is not doing anything.. o well.. play for the love of the game of STFU

4. You prefer Reach.. you think the game is crap.. ok fine.. go return it to gamestop get a 10$ credit and buy a old map pack for reach and go play

Im sure i can add to this list all day..... Am I the only person enjoying Halo 4? Thank you 343 for the great job you guys did...

• Like 2

People are no longer just able to accept how a game is when it's released. Then they instantly feel the need to go whine and complain about it. No one is able to just enjoy the game for what it is, not everyone can be happy with how a game is no matter how good it is. All the little cry babies just need to shut up and either return the game and get off the forums or suck it up and play the game.

• Like 1

People will whine and complain but they will do that with anything they are given to enjoy.

This all comes as a result however, from high expectations.

Sometimes people loose sight of the fact that these are real people working hard and combining their talents to bring us the best game possible.

I'll agree that Halo 4 does have its short comings, but I don't really care about those or care to let others know about how much I dislike them.

It comes under "If you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all"

If you don't like the game, don't play it, if you like the game then play it, its as simple as that.

On a side note however telling people to "STFU" in a forum topic is just bad manners, no matter the reason you may have, it is very rude please keep that part in mind for future posting. The best way to get your point across is in a calm and sophisticated manner. People will respect what you have to say much more.

Z

i agree with fourible. The game is fun to play and i have no complaints about the gameplay or anything really.

Sadly i havent been able to play with my friends for 2 days straight and 343 wont even give us a clue what is wrong. i mean my friends are all playing but im stuck on the crap server with like 1k other people playing infinity slayer because all the other gametypes have like 30 people in them. DO you know how long it takes to get a big team battle match going with 30-40 people playing on the backup server.

I don't know why you're bitchin' about people complaining.

When I buy something, I expect it to work. If it doesn't, then I complain.

If I don't get satisfaction after my complaints, then I expect a refund.

A refund is not going to happen in this instance.

That said, I thoroughly enjoyed the campaign. I found it reminiscent of Halo 3, unlike all the Halo games that came after Halo 3.

As for multiplayer, yeah, I've got issues about it. The lack of acknowledgement of issues by 343 is somewhat worrying, but, they're not going to solve everything in a day. We're going to have to suck it up, just like you will have to about the rest of us complaining.

• Like 1

There's no point in complaining about the complainers. It's like telling a bunch of monkeys to stop flinging poo. Are they gonna stop? No, they're just gonna throw it all in your face and continue to do exactly what they were doing.

Oh come on, i am sorry but this is just bull.

Granted if somebody is just hammering on the same problem over and over again then you can say; 'dude, you made your point'

And if there is a minor graphical glitch or something, fine. That can happen and deal with it.

But H4 has some more serious issues than that. And frankly i can see through minor gameplay issues that will be fixed after a release. However the last couple of years games are released with more and more serious issues. Now dont get me wrong, H4 is nowhere near the ridicilous (as in bad) EA standards, but there are still valid complaints, and when i buy a game for the equivelant (i live in the netherlands, so Euro) of $85 i am allowed to expect some quality assurance. Which to me, is somewhat lacking in this release.

Think of this, why are our standards different with games? If you would buy a blu-ray with Artifacts during the movie, or if it suddely stopped, would you not have a valid complaint then? Why are our standard then lower when it comes to games. Because they can be fixed afterwards? I think thats not a good approach.

• Like 1

You are complaining about them what separates you from the rest of them.

1) These threads add zero to the website. The threads you are bashing actually contribute more than this one.

2) This site chooses to allow people to voice their opinion. I believe that yesterday one of our orange site mods said the same thing so that's what I am basing this off of.

3) Your fourth point is actually pretty good advice.

You are complaining about them what separates you from the rest of them.

1) These threads add zero to the website. The threads you are bashing actually contribute more than this one.

2) This site chooses to allow people to voice their opinion. I believe that yesterday one of our orange site mods said the same thing so that's what I am basing this off of.

3) Your fourth point is actually pretty good advice.

Blah...

1.This thread added a converstation.. that a person can or cannot entertain

2.. I really can give 2 fuxxs if folks complain.. but like them i can complain about them complaining.. To be honest im not talking about the things folks should complain about.. but there are folks picking everything apart.. from the color to the sounds of the game.. those are the ones who need to EAD

OP- Not sure if you realize this, but there are people, including myself, who are unable to connect to the Halo 4 servers. I personally have only been experiencing this for 33 hours or so, but others are going on several WEEKS. 343 has not been giving us reasonable updates with what the issue is, or for that matter- a time frame for the fix.

After dropping $80 for the game (including map pass), I think it's fair for us to be more than irritated.

OP- Not sure if you realize this, but there are people, including myself, who are unable to connect to the Halo 4 servers. I personally have only been experiencing this for 33 hours or so, but others are going on several WEEKS. 343 has not been giving us reasonable updates with what the issue is, or for that matter- a time frame for the fix.

After dropping $80 for the game (including map pass), I think it's fair for us to be more than irritated.

I agree people like you should complain...

There are so many crybabies complaining about every little detail...

1. You didnt make the game so sorry it doesnt have every feature you wanted

2. They will improve certain aspects of the game and fix issues... (its new give it time)

3. So youre stuck at 70 and dont want to play because your XP is not doing anything.. o well.. play for the love of the game of STFU

4. You prefer Reach.. you think the game is crap.. ok fine.. go return it to gamestop get a 10$ credit and buy a old map pack for reach and go play

Im sure i can add to this list all day..... Am I the only person enjoying Halo 4? Thank you 343 for the great job you guys did...

Complains about people complaining. Seems logical.

Don't get mad because it's true. I'm not trying to be mean or anything but it doesn't really make any sense.

it was just silly... you can use that for every thing.. if someone says .. "be quite".. well your not being quite by saying be quite (so silly)... .. how do you address complainers then..

p.s im not some nerdy kid raging over a silly messageboard.. nobody in this forum could make me mad no matter what they say..

Don't get mad because it's true. I'm not trying to be mean or anything but it doesn't really make any sense.

Yeah okay. You people live in some weird bubble where no problems can ever be solved because bringing up those problems is complaining and therefore makes the entire subject invalid.

Oh he beats his wife? Don't complain about it because other people do the same thing.

Let me let you in on a little secret, you don't solve any problems by avoiding them. You solve problems or at the very least discuss problems by bringing them up and discussing them.

Let me direct you to a post that I made a while ago that got a lot of positive attention

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/12575-i-love-being-a-gamer-but-the-community/#entry137708

Read it and then tell me that what the OP said (while it certainly could have been posted in a less hostile manner) is wrong. IT IS A PROBLEM and it's up to the OP if he wants to discuss it.

Let people complain and don't care about them.

Anyways, what's it to YOU if other people complain? You're all about letting people say what they want, so let the OP talk about people who complain and how about YOU don't care about it?
  • Like 1