American Joke (no offense :P)

Fishy

I'm English and recently went to the USA on vacation....Had a fantastic time......Before the visit i was told lots of American fat jokes.....As that's the image British tv portray....that Americans are all over weight and eat mc Donnalds all day. Its so untrue ....Ive been to the USA 4 times now and havnt seen one obese person ......And eating out i thought the food was definitely healthier than ours and the service was 1000 times better than ours.

I'm English and recently went to the USA on vacation....Had a fantastic time......Before the visit i was told lots of American fat jokes.....As that's the image British tv portray....that Americans are all over weight and eat mc Donnalds all day. Its so untrue ....Ive been to the USA 4 times now and havnt seen one obese person ......And eating out i thought the food was definitely healthier than ours and the service was 1000 times better than ours.

Haha, I'm an American. We do make jokes about ourselves, we do have obese people here. Obese means over weight, not fat. We make better food here because we grease and sweeten our food. Our service comes from generosity. It just depends on where you all visit :)