Balance the DMR

Aethyrvorous

I don't think the DMR is OP, it's just better at long range then the BR. In SWAT, and Infinity Slayer almost everyone I play against use the BR rather then the DMR unless it's a little bigger of a map. At long range the DMR is superior to the BR and the BR is better at close range then the DMR.

This is your first post... Have you bothered to use the search bar? You're not the first one to come up with this amazing discovery.

This is basically how almost every complaint is. Nothing is original anymore, just people deciding that they want to yell about something silly.

The problem in Halo 4(IMO) is that it tends to be a more long range game. And I do partially attribute that to the DMR being so dominant. I do believe that the BR would be more valid if there were some smaller maps. However I think the DMR could be slowed down(Just a hair). Another possible fix, could be just introducing a damage drop off at a certain poing(making it take 1 more shot at long range). Of course, that could end up being one of those kinda varying factors just like bloom.