Battlefield 3. Best game by far.

Rambo

Title says it all. I think it is the best game out by far.

So many ingame options to pick/use.

Beats all COD games..

Most everybody who hates BF3, Just don't understand the game. And are to lazy to understand everything in the game and use REAL tactics.

I am a beast jet pilot as you can tell in my bio.

I am a member in Sinister. SiNs *One of the best xbox platoons out there*.

If your wanting to challenge me in a dogfight lemme know.

In my opinion, Battlefield 3 is better than the Bad Companies, BF2, and 1943/1942; mainly for the fact that there's more weapon customizability and vehicles. The only exception to the forementioned statement is 2142 which does have more vehicles but it still lacks versatile environments (all maps take place in urban areas) and fluid gaming due to the low set of player versus vehicle opportunities and the huge quantity of people who play with a Call of Duty run-and-gun strategy.

Battlefield 3 > all other Battlefields.

Battlefield 3 beats all Call of duty multiplayer and Campaign for me. I do like the Battlefield 3 Multiplayer as you said I can actually make strategies with my friends. And I especially like the firefights I'd get into that would last for like 5 minutes total adrenaline rush. The only problem I had with the multiplayer is when I finally get in the jet because noones been waiting the entire game for it and I'd get in and a master pilot possible such as yourself Rambo completly obliterates be because I have only regular shooting while he has missles, no lock ons, and flares. But I respect people's skills and I know my limit so I keep my boots on the ground.

Battlefield 3 was rushed, the games got way to many bugs and glitches to fix in a year. I'd say that the best games are the older games.

Like PS2 was the platform holder of all the best games, e.c. Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Jak an Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, etc.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...